Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon ix4000

Hello, just found this community and hope you can help. I have a canon ix4000 that I intend to use for printing scanned 35 mm neg film onto canon paper, but the problem that I'm having is to 'fit' the print onto the paper without 'excessive' borders....

oly15pc by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3650 not connecting

Hi, My original Canon MG3650 printer broke, however I was given another Canon MG3650 which works fine at the address the person who gave me it lives at. My problem is I cannot seem to get it to connect to my computer properley. I have tried connectin...

wazza by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

White cast/glow around dark areas of print

I'm using a Canon Pixma MG5220 printer and MacBook Pro. I'm having issues with a white fringe / glow around some of the dark areas of my print. I printed this image and scanned it... the scan looks like garbage, too. Not even close to the colour of t...

Scan.jpeg
Heli2 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink Cartridge

I recently replaced the ink cartridge (black 245) on my mg2520. I tried to print a document and an alert appeared saying the cartridge was in a recovery position. I removed the ink and installed it again, but am still getting the same alert. Also, wh...

canon mp620 not printing

Document goes into queue and seems to print but doesn't. No error messages. Copy and scan both work fine. Just updated driver from canon website. No change. Any suggestions appreciated.

Scanner probs in my MP990

My mp990 scanner doesn't work. Please help me repair it! I've tried installing new drivers but I keep getting a message that says "The Printer Could Not Be Detected on the Network." Please note: My printer DOES print. It just won't scan.

Schmoopy by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Selph CP910 paper jams ALWAYS HELP PLEASE

Hi, I have a Selphy CP910. Just set it up successfully, HOWEVER....I keep getting PAPER JAM ERROR. I put in only 5 sheets of photo paper and a brand new ink cart, but it looks and sounds like its gonna print, but EVERY TIME Paper Jam comes on LED scr...

Linsey by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements