Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost the installation disk

I have lost the installation disk for my Cannon MG 6220 printer. I now have a new computer. Are the necessary installation files available for download? What are they called? Where can they be found? Thank you TomC

tcarusil by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

MX920 Wireless Not Responding

It was working properly, but now it won't print or scan.  I get a printer not responding error.The problem is in my pc, I'm pretty sure, since my wife can get it to print off her pc.But, I have no idea how to proceed with troubleshooting this.  The m...

MP990 scanning unsupported in Windows 10

My PIXMA MP990 was performing perfectly in Windows 7 but then my PC sufferred a fatal hardware error and had to be replaced by a new Windows 10 system. All is well except the scanning facility of the PIXMA MP990 is not supported in Win10 and I still ...

k64 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Blue background on MG7120 scans

I am running an MG7120 printer/scanner on a Win10 PC. When I scan an image the background comes up blue which also affects the color of the image. Any ideas on how I can fix this?  Thanks so muchRob Yelland

MG5750 "no paper" doesn't grab paper

Hi there,I recently (about 4 weeks) bought a brand new MG5750 printer. Every single time I want to print something, it keeps saying "no paper" while there is plenty of paper in the tray. I cleaned all the rollers multiple times, made sure the tray is...

Boudy123 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX432 prints erratic and incomplete pages

** I have tried both wireless AND wired connections.  Each act the same**  It will usually print the first page or copy fine, however the second page or copy is ALWAYS cut off.  I have cleaned and aligned that print heads to no avail.  I am not print...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements