Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Black dye ink / pigment ink TS8020

Recently purchased this puppy for the pigment ink as many crafty places recommended a printer that uses pigment based ink for printing on fabric that is made specifically for inkjet printers. Fabric that will get washed every now and then. Anyway, I ...

SuzAndy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

purple haze around images when printing

What could be causing this? I've tried different materials (left is matte presentation paper and right is waterslide decal paper) and different print settings and get the same purple haze on the left side of the printed images. I have a brand new IX6...

FullSizeRender 4.jpg
azolszak by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 3120

Please can anyone tell me if it is possible to connect a Chromebook to a Pixma MG 3120 before I throw it out of the window

Cannon mg2920

Hello Everyone:  I just wanted to know if this printer can run on black as the color cartridge seems almost completely empty, but i never use the color just the black. do i have to buy another color cartridge for it to work. also can the color cartri...

tomscp by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Selphy CP1200 failing to print photos from iPhone 6S

I've succesfully connected my Selphy CP1200 to my iPhone 6S. When selecting photos to print some of the photos the error message 'Cannot display. The data format is not supported' appears and the print button is greyed out. When I select two or more ...

ChiaNZ by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3022 not scanning

My printer will not scan from the quick menu. An error message will pop up saying "Printer in use or an error has occured. Check Status." I am able to scan using paint. I'm using windows 7.  I've tried rebooting the printer and laptop, uninstalling t...

mross by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer printing slow

My printer is printing really slow.  It's getting the data wirelessly at the normal rate, but he printer spool is just rolling the papers out really slow.  Is there a way I can get it to work like it did before?  Is there a way I can oil a part to ma...

jistcafe by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

error 3,202,19

I use a MG2550 printer, have Windows 10 but use Chrome, wireless laptop. My printer doesn´t scan anymore and keeps giving error code  3,202,19. Instruction manual is no help, how to solve ?

MX922 print order

I am using Quickbooks to print checks but they are printing in reverse order. I need to change myMX922 print order. I think I know how to do that on an individual print, but how do i change the order,then SAVE the setting?   Suggestions?? Thanks.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements