Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ip6000D won't print reds, used 3 different printheads

I've literally installed 3 different print heads (all with exact result), and all new ink. The ink is some cheap knock off stuff, but they're obviously full. Could this issue be the printer hardware itself, or is that not possible? This is the screen...

asv4r.PNG avs4.PNG
joehud by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP495 Turn on

I have a Pixma MP495 and when I went to turn it on today it started turning on like usual but about 5 seconds into it it turned right back off. It keeps doing that same thing each time I try to turn it on. Is there a fix for this?

My Cannon5300 does not print when I copy.

It does just print a broad balck line down one side of the page. It prints OK from my PC and I use the USB not wifi.I just changed inks and cleaned the rollers and bottom sheet and nozzles. I turned it off and unplugged and re booted but that did not...

fernea by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Class MF 4880dw

I just got thisfor myi home office to replace an older Canon MF printer that somehow lost its fax capability.  I am trying to figure out a few things about the fax functions:1.  How can I keep the maching from answering the phone?  For fax I use the ...

mcguirejw by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX 892

Like pages of others, my MX892 has shut off mid-printing. And Support is not open, not is there apparently any good fix for this problem. Goodbye Canon, hello HP (again).  Anyone need 892 ink cartridges?

Cannon LBP6000

I purchased a new Cannon LBP6000 printer.It prints the same page over and over until I cancel the print job.It gives a communication error of make sure the printer is turned on and the USB cord is connected.I run a Dell computer with Windows 7 Home E...

ES1 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MP560 printer won't print black colors

Hi, I have Canon MP560 printer with Ink cartridges.Printer always worked fine but now, I suddenly observed that only colors are printed.All the black part is 'blank' and isn't printed. Ink cartridges all full. In fact, I had recently replaced them an...