Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma MP830 - scanning multi-page documents from platen

I have a Pixma MP830 and need to scan a large number of multi-page documents from the platen.  The documents are not standard-sized paper and some are fragile, so I can't use the automatic document feeder. I would like to be able to scan each documen...

Russ by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5422 Printer shut down and won't turn back on

I have had this printer since my sophomore year of high school in 2014. I was trying to print a document for a class and the window on the printer told me to change the ink, so I tried multiple times to get the tray to stop going back and forth so I ...

MG 6220 CD Printing Fail

I can print  perfect test pages but printable CD's turn out terrible quality, now.  Before it was fine and I know that I am inserting the tray correctly.  Any ideas? Thanks!

dkirby00 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner error

My printer/scanner made an error when i wanted to scanIt said that i had to set the scanner settings on the computerbut the computer said the oppsite. I dont know what to do now. And the canon support doenst help me eather

Arie by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX492 Ink Level Reset - How to?

I am unable to reset the Black Ink Level.  None of my printing is working. The popup when I print mentions going to the Cartridge Settings on the Maintenance tab, but there is no Cartridge Settings option there. I've also tried to hold the STOP butto...

Pixma MX892 Printer printing ink

I'm having the same issue with the same exact printer. I use the canon ink for my printer. I changed the large black ink a few days ago because it was low and now my printer won't print ink on the paper when I print.. I've physicially cleaned where t...

MG5420 Infinity Loop of never printing

This machine has got to be like the worst machine ever made by Canon. It never ever wants to print even just the most basic stuff. It frustrates me how it can literally take 30 minutes before this freaking thing wants to work. So the issue is that wh...

chewy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing on an Envelope

I have the MG 2120.On every other printer I've used when you wanted to print an envelope you just push the one glide closing to the other glide..On this printer when you push one side of the glide the other side comes too placing the envelope in the ...

Dawter by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements