Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG5760

Hi, something went wrong with an update, so basically I had to delete cannon printer MG5760 from control panel and reset if up from the Canon Website and reinstall on Windows 10 OS.   Unfortunately it's coming up with an error Code:5,156,60 when I tr...

Win 10 scanning - MX 922

Just got a new Win 10 computer.  Didn't have to do anything for my MX 922 printer and fax to show up in Printers and Devices - great.  But when I tried to scan from the MX 922 control panel, it said "Set the PC to start scanning"  I then realized tha...

ericbro by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iP4850 Printer problem.

Canon iP4850 Printer - Printer will not print orange light comes on, 5 flashes then a space then 5 flashes etc.Have tried all that the trouble shooter sugests, taken out the print head and cleaned that but still no joy,any other suggestions please, g...

RoyP by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cable length for scanner

On one computer the Canon mg2555s doesn't scan with usb cables longer than 5 meter. But on another computer it scans even with 10 meter usb cables!In both cases the same cables were used. What could be the reason of all this. Is it the chipset of the...

Peter_C by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6320 - PDF Scan Function Error

I have had this MG6320 Printer for several years and have never had a problem scanning to my Win10 PC. Today when I tried to scan to a PDF file, an Error Message appeared:: "The specified function is not available with the current settings. Change th...

denk47 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printer recommendations for older / non intel Mac

Hi everyone -  I am looking for recommndations for a printer that will work on an older PowerMac G5 / OS 10.5 computer.  Must have the following attributes:  1) Printer2) scan / copy documents3) airprint to print things via iPad / iPhone Can anyone r...

rebknell by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer very slow

My ip7250 is very slow and hesitant, it will print one pass and 30 sec. later it will print another, I am trying  to print an 8 1/4" square image on plain paper, it then ejects the paper with only 2" of the image printed. Any ideas please. Shepherdbo...

CANON PIXMA MG5300 - SCANNING QUESTION

I run a WIndows 10 platform and I have my printer wireless connected.   I have a question re scanning.     I have recently upgraded to the MG5300 pixma printer, however I have to scan to a USB stick and then put the USB stick into my computer to emai...

RobynH by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5320 Cyan Won't Print

Cyan was Intermittant for a while and is now completely gone. - Done head cleaning twice - Done deep cleaning twice - Replaced the ink tank - Done print head alignment twice What have I missed...or is the head just done??

DonR by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need WIA for scanning - Canon MP495

Hi, I have a problem with scanning, few weeks it used to work absolutely fine. (Win 10)When I try to "Scan photos or documents" in Scanner Management, warning dialog pops and it says that I need WIA driver and I have already two drivers for my printe...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements