Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer not working

i've only inserted black cartidge in my canon mx477 and the printer is showing 'check ink 1401'. is it neccesary to insert both color and black cartidge to make my printer work?

Error message 5200

I have tried shutting off printer and unpluging it for 10 min., 30 Min. Nothing works. Any ideas beside buying a new printer.

Dnomra by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5550 paper jam

I have a very(and new) annoying problem with my Canon MG5550 that has always caused issues. When I try to print something, anything, the feed is starting and when the paper reaches the roller that turns it to the printing side, it jams on the right s...

Canon MP530 printer missing lines

I have a Canon MP530 printer and the printed page is missing many pieces of the horizontal text. How can I resolve this? If I print photos the images come through just fine. This occurs if I'm printing from Word, a PDF, or a  webpage, so it doesn't s...

alohatac by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MP Navigator

Hi.  I tried to use my scanner yesterday and it says the MP Navigator driver did not install correctly.  I have not changed anything.  I uninstalled and reinstalled per error message suggestion.  I reinstalled from the Canon website.  I am using Wind...

trishv22 by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP NEEDED - Borderless printing on A4

Hello, I'm wondering if someone can help me out and give me some proper advice. Forgive me if I've gone totally the wrong way about this.I'm trying to print four A6 size postcards on one A4. I've designed the postcards in photoshop sized (width) 105m...

Canon MG2520

Text is coming out too large!  Won't fit the paper.  Just started doing this.  Tried to change setting but no help.  "Test" page comes out fine though.

joew55 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

OCR option in scan and send

I have a Canon IR-adv C5051 that i'm trying to turn OCR on for scan and send. I've found the setting listed here for turning on searchable PDF http://local.nols.org/techsupport/printers/Canon5045/contents/adfunc_005aeb/func.html On my C5051 though th...

spete87 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Printer MG2520

Hi.  Newbie here.  When I print from different on-line sources to my printer, everything prints too large for the page. I'm getting about 75% of the text,   I did a test page print to check the printer and everything comes out fine. I tried the "fit ...

joew55 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG2950 scaling up plans

Hi Can anyone help please? I have scanned a copy of an instruction manual from an Airfix kit on my Canon MG2950 printer.I want to increase the size of the scan to the physical size of the kit so I can cut out the camoflauge pattern and use it as a pa...

Printer not Recognized on my Computer

I have a challenge recorgnising my Printer on my computer, i installed canon iP7240 and used it for some months then suddenly it stopped working i tried uninstalling and re-installing but it did'nt work i tried removing it from my device and then sea...

ifedee by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! G3200

I have a Prixma G3200 MegaTank printer. Recently it has started printing background images only - no text. Occassionally, text will be printed, however, its so faint that it is unreadable. Printing from a PC running Windows 10. Any help would be appr...

TS8020 Malfunction

Hello - my TS8020 printer is stuck on an error message on the screen that I can't seem to fix.  It reads "Ending....please wait a while."  I've unplugged the printer and left it off for several hours.  When powering back up, I can get one or two prin...

ewoller by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements