Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer problems

My computer can't find the printer on the network (PIXMA MG2500 Series). Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

moedeve by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Error 5B00 on Canon MX882 -help

Any advice on how to fix this printer error? I have already tried turning off and unplugging but it hasn't worked.  The ink carriage won't return and googling it has not helped. Now it is completely non-functioning. Appreciate any good advice from Ca...

Sly17 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX472 Printer only prints a few lines

My printer worked fine until I installed it on a new computer.  On my new Windows 10 (Lenovo Ideacenter?) it only prints the first few lines.I tried turning it off, unplugging it, reinstalling it, checked the driver version and replaced the ink cartr...

Blaine by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I messed up !

So I recently purchased a Canon Pixma iP2820 printer to print off my college notes. I messed up, and threw the box out before downloading the software off the disk. . . .  So, is there anything I can do or do I just have a printer I can't use? Thanks...

nainch by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan failed

This is the first time I've seen this message. I recently updated to Windows 10, but have scanned successfully since upgrading. Trying to scan a simple black-and-white document using MP Navigator WX, and only get the message, Scan Failed, on the Scan...

twarhol by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

MX700 and Windows 10

Hello Canon Team,I'm really deasappointed to learn that you don't provide the driver's update for your product MX700 running under Windows 10.You can be sure that it's the last time I bought a Canon product !You organise the planned obsolescence on y...

Mazuy by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My remanufactured inks will not work

I have a MG2120 and just put in Canon remanufactured ink cartridges; I was able to print two pages, but now it shows that they are completely empty and will not print anything, including any maintenance pages.  

Print Part of Document

I have a Canon Pixma MG6851 printer/scanner. I want to be able to print only a selected part of a document on the scanner. How does one do that please?. I have previously done it using a Canon 4400 scanner but can't find out how to do it on the new p...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements