Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Gray line when scanning using the sheet feeder

Hello,For some time now, I've an issue with my scanner (Canon MX925) when I use the sheet feeder: a grey line appears on the scan.If I put my document directly on the glass to scan it, the result is perfect.Example: It happened overnight, with no sof...

Scan exemple
Fab117 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TR8520 Leave power on or off

I have a new TR 8520, do I leave it powered up all the time or shut it off overnight?  Its the old question about which way does the ink cartidges dry out faster. Also, if its powered off and a FAX comes in - will it turn itself on to receive the fax...

mikech by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan

My MG2500 has worked fine until a couple of days ago. The printer works fine except for the scan/copy feature. My copies have come out with a blank gap in the middle. I've cleaned the glass and loaded the originials correctly...also cleaned print he...

Wayne5 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

tr8520 scan problem

when i scan a multi page document through the feeder it appears to scan each page but only the first page is showing up in the saved document. Ideas?

Pixma iP110 line spaceing in text mode

Hello. I have a iP110 printer. It's working fine. I'm using it as a text only printer with a unix system. The only issue is that in text mode it prints at 6 lines per inch. I'd like to print at 8 lines per inch. I tried PCL and Epson escape sequences...

GF3200 Printer

I put a generic ink in my printer. It will not print right. The color is faded just as little in places. How can I remove the ink and put the Canon ink in? Thank you.

Print only in black pima mx922 mac os high sierra

Hello,I've searched high and low and simply cannot get any straight answers.I have a Pixma MX922 and a Mac running OS High Sierra.How can i print only in black ,using only pgbk, and not any of my other ink colors. Tried a number of things and it look...

lmoor321 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma IP110 printing blank pages

I have had the Pixma IP110 for over 4 years with minor issues. The other day, after printing 6 pages of text normally, the printer started printing blank pages. It acts like it is printing but nothing appears on the page. This happens no matter the f...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements