cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IX6800 WON'T PRINT FULL IMAGE

annaleigh
Apprentice

My printer keeps leaving half of the image out whenever I try to print. Yes, I have the paper size set to the same on both the printer and my computer. I've tried unplugging it and plugging it back in. I've restarted my computer. I've even tested the nozzle and when it prints the test image, it doesn't have the box like this. Please help! This is urgent. I am operating off of Windows 10.Print Issue

5 REPLIES 5

annaleigh
Apprentice

I should also add that this problem didn't occur until the other day. I have changed nothing about the way I am printing.

Is this the same thing that happened to me today?

See here:

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Personal-Printers/TS6350-prints-high-resolution-images-with-a-whi...

Does it also only happen with high resolution pictures? And can you see it in the preview too?

annaleigh
Apprentice
Yes! It does happen with the high res images. I haven’t tried it with anything low resolution. My computer does not show the issue in the preview though.

I don't know if you read the other topic, but the solution is stated in the topic I linked there. It's the latest windows update KB5000822. So uninstall it and it should be fixed.

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi annaleigh,

This printing issue is related to the installation of one of the latest updates from Microsoft

To resolve this, please use Windows Update to update Windows, making sure that KB5001567 and KB5001649 are installed

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements