Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG5450S suddenly printing blanks

HiI have a MG5450S which has started printing entirely blank pages. Everything sounds OK as it if is printing but nothing is coming out on the paper. Have manually checked and replaced all the print cartridgesRebooted computer Restarted printerPerfor...

MG6821 PGBK Print Nozzle Problem

I have a one month new MG6821 printer. The printer works fine in the beginning, until today all black printouts have double lines. I ran print head clean and deep clean, doesn't help. I have also ran print nozzle check pattern, please see below photo...

IMG_6485.JPG
hliang by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G3200 Printer

I just bought the Canon G3200 printer. New out of the box. I set it all up and it prints great if all you want is colour. The black does not print at all. I have tried all the trouble shooting tricks but nothing has worked. Any one have a simular pro...

MG3600 False Paper Jam

Hi, I have a MG3600 printer. I keep getting the error that there is a paper jam. I have followed both of these directions: https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ErrorCode/MG3600%20series/EN/ERR/1303.html and https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ErrorCod...

mns6 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Gray line when scanning using the sheet feeder

Hello,For some time now, I've an issue with my scanner (Canon MX925) when I use the sheet feeder: a grey line appears on the scan.If I put my document directly on the glass to scan it, the result is perfect.Example: It happened overnight, with no sof...

Scan exemple
Fab117 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TR8520 Leave power on or off

I have a new TR 8520, do I leave it powered up all the time or shut it off overnight?  Its the old question about which way does the ink cartidges dry out faster. Also, if its powered off and a FAX comes in - will it turn itself on to receive the fax...

mikech by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan

My MG2500 has worked fine until a couple of days ago. The printer works fine except for the scan/copy feature. My copies have come out with a blank gap in the middle. I've cleaned the glass and loaded the originials correctly...also cleaned print he...

Wayne5 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements