Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My laptop does not detect my Canon MG2540S printer

I have just bought a new Canon MG2540S Printer and when I try to install the drivers and the software my laptop detects the printer when I first connect the printer but when installation is about to finish it says it does not detect the printer.I am ...

Mosololi by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TS8360 - can't acquire drivers

This printer is 3 weeks old and set up worked fine... but computer can't find printer all of a sudden Have tried to re-install and get this message "Failed to acquire information on the driver and software. Check the network connection and try again"...

Tris by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

MX922 B200 Error

Can't seem to fix this.  Have tried unplugging, changing the cartridges, and cleaning the print head to no success.  Any other suggestions?  If not... The MX922 has been great -- if I need to replace it, what would be the new model? Thanks!

dnoda by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink absorber pad full

YAY! There's a Canon forum! Yet I don't see it in the Canon, USA sitemap. Why isn't it on the webpage? My printer recently died on me so I'm in the market for a new printer. I've spent hours on YouTube & Google researching the different brands & inkj...

Macnerd by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP with finding model of printer.

I bought a printer and the USB that will allow me to connect my printer to my laptop. When setting it up in my settings, it asks for the model of my printer. I have looked everywhere to find the model and I can't find it. How do I find the model? Can...

Gmail accounts and i j scan

I am trying to scan thru i j scan and send with email. In settings my only choices are microsoft outlook, manually attach or add. When i click add it goes to file explorer and is looking for a filename. Hoe do I get i j scan to recognize that I use g...

HELP - PIXMA TR4522 Fax Dialogue Box

I have a TR4522. Worked fine for a day, now every time I click print, a dialogue box pops up that says "send FAX, select recipient" I have tried to delete the fax function but nothing works.

krisf by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3600 printer says ink is low and will not print

I have replaced all the ink cartridges with Canon brand replacements. As soon as I put the cartridge in, the red light on the cartridge itself lights up. There are no error codes or other lights, but when I try to print anything it will not print. I ...

Sdugan by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

i j scan utility not installing

I have followed the instructions to download the mp utilities for my pixma mx 490 with windows 10. I get a download exe file, click on or open it and I get a screen asking if I want to add a printer or device. If I exit that screen and check for i j ...

MG3550

Hello Canon Community is the Pixma MG3550  working only with Black ink ? 

Alfio by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing process

So I recently got the TR7520 and everything was going good during the installing part on the computer. But when we got to the part where it was downloading the MP drivers it just took 20 mins to load and then said it was a failure. Anyone know why?

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements