Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MX492 rebooting over and over

My MX492 started going on and off constantly without any involvement from me. I tried to do the firmware patch but could not get the printer to stop cycling. With no success here I am?

jwsmith6 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5320 says no paper when I have paper

I tried to print a web page wirelessly from my iPad on my canon mg 5320. I have had no problem before. Now it says error, cassette. There is no paper. Load paper then push start. I had plenty of paper loaded. I reloaded and pushed start...same messag...

Emmrut by Apprentice
  • 61 replies
  • 15 likes

Resolved! Pixma 3300 - Error E59 - Mac Monterey 12.4 OS?

My printer is relatively new - Sept 2021 - and has worked well until now, The alarm light goes on when trying to print anything (from Mac w Monterey OS), error E59 (paper incompatibility). I've unplugged repeatedly, changed paper, etc. Nothing works....

Billie by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't scan mp830

My MP830 stopped scanning and copying.  It will print just fine.  The light source does not come on.  The focusing bar does not move across the platen.  I have unplugged the printer overnight.  Still will not scan/copy.  There was no new software add...

stevekaz by Apprentice
  • 40 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX492 Starting and Restarting Continuously

My MX 492 is connected to my computer with a USB cable. It is now starting and restarting continuously. I downloaded the new firmware update, but can't install it because I can't get to the Printer Update Utility as required. I tried to reinstall the...

kleinmj by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MG7520 will Not Turn On

Hello, I have the Pixma MG7520. All of a sudden it just stopped printing in the middle of a job this morning and turned off. I since have not been able to get the printer to turn back on. I have unplugged several times and also moved to a different o...

fitzkake by Apprentice
  • 41 replies
  • 5 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements