Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3520 printing b&w with brown tones

I've seen similar posts but no solutions. Recently my printer (MG3520) has been printing all my b&w prints (which were originally b&w - not converted color) as sepia or browish colors. In some cases that might be acceptable but these look awful.I've ...

jofal511 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TS3520 message saying 'Printer NOT Responding'

I am literally about ready to throw this printer out of the window!  Let me start from the beginning. I got the printer approximately six weeks ago and the installation went perfectly smooth.  I had no issues until I changed networks the other day.  ...

MAGGZ_0-1653937688476.png MAGGZ_1-1653937726367.png MAGGZ_2-1653938185773.png
MAGGZ by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS3522

I have a Canon TS3522 printer. Bought it, hooked it up and it was great. I moved and went to set it back up, can't get it to connect to either my laptop or my android. I have the same WI FI as I had before, any suggestions? Please help?!?!

iamtjs3 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer will not stay on

I have an MG6620 printer, and today it decided to not stay on after the initial turn on.  Any suggestions.  Already unplugged for a few minutes and tried again.  It comes on for about 10 seconds then turns off. 

thomam37 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Reboot loop

U have an mx492 printer and these directions I followed fixed my printer from turning on and off on reboot loop!! I did have to go thru my wireless providers app to pause my printer, to knock it off the network, as non of my buttons would work while ...

Screenshot_20220602-233512_Chrome.jpg
JamieR78 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

won't print

i am trying to print from my email.  I keep getting this error message: The printer's ink model numbers cannot be recognized.  I have done all the steps to correct this but I still cannot print. please help.  I have a Canon MX 490 series arlene weiss

HELP! Cannon Pixma490 Keeps Restarting

As soon as it turns on, the printer turns itself off after five seconds, only to restart itself again. Additionally, the cartridge holder moves continuously from left to right without stopping regardless of whether the printer's front cover is open o...

Lunall by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Pixma MG7520 excessive ink consumption

My MG7520 ran out of ink in a couple of colors so I replaced all the cartridges with genuine Canon cartridges.Within a week the printer had emptied _all_ of the new cartridges, without significant printing.The printer normally does a lot of whirring ...

gdj by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MG6620 will not turn on!!

Was working fine yesterday and then today will not turn on.  Reading other support messages and have unplugged for more than 1/2 hour.  Moved to different outlet and will not turn on.  

mx492 turning on and off

Hello. I have unplugged and plugged my mx492 many times. I have connected it with a usb to my computer to try to fix the problem. It is turning on and off automatically and it will not allow me to do anything. I tried troubleshooting and diagnosis an...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements