Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Printer problem

I successfully installed the printer for my Pixma TS 3522.  When I hit the print button for an item I wanted to print, nothing happened.  The power is turned on and paper is available.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Update software

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!! My computer recently updates (mac Monterey 12.4) and now my printer says its connected and says it prints.. but it doesnt. I went to the canon website to download the updated software... and still nothing.. I am stuck!!  ...

bschoer by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setup 8620 with chromebooks only

Hello, we have a new canon tr8620.  I am trying to set it up but i only have chromebooks.  This printer is listed as supporting chormebooks.  I've used the LCD to join it to my wifi (no problems).  Printer appears to be online.  After that I am tryin...

tange1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! connection issues

mg3520 pixma, all in one ink jet, trying to connect to print and it has 2 lights flashing triangle with bolt and the bk button, unplugged reboot still same, not sure whats issue it was working now not, does this printer need specific network to conne...

mx490 and no computer

Hi everyone so as we all know the printers keep restarting. I turned off my modem/router and the printer is back to normal but how do I print from my phone if I don't have a computer. I only have my android phone, how am I supposed to print from ther...

Bambina by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Won't Scan

I have a Macbook Air using MacOS BigSur Version 11.2.3. When I try to scan I get: "The application “Canon IJScanner5” can’t be opened. 6". The Print function works fine. Any suggestions?

Szrike by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Pixma TS3520 USB setup question

Hello,I got a new Pixma TS3520 and I've been having trouble connecting it with the Easy Setup on the IJ software. The software doesn't detect any printers, and I've done everything the instructions say. My best guess is that my firewall is blocking c...

MX410 Can't print color

My MX410 printer can't print any color after replacing a brand new Canon color ink cartridge CL-211XL. I tried all the methods I can find online, still no color. 

dabang by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX 490 Won't start after 6/3/22 Firmware Update

Mine was one of the Pixma MX 490 printers that started power cycling off and on on 5/31/2022. I found and applied the firmware update following the directions listed on the Cannon site. Now the printer won't turn on at all. Anyone have any suggestion...

MommaTee by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! MG7520 will not stay on

My cannon MG7520 printer will turn on and start to go through its normal routine, but then unexpectedly turns off. The power cord has been checked, unplugged and replugged. Same result. Looking for other solutions if there are any.    

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements