Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G4210 macOS Compatibility

Is ta G4210 printer that is fully compatible with MAC OS. Why I ask this, is I have a G4210 and the photo papers are not accessible that are accessible on Win 10. The photo paper problem is a deal breaker.

Printer stuck on Canon Screen

I have a Canon TS8222 which was working fine at first.  Currently the printer is stuck on the Canon screen.  I have unplugged the printer and tried to restart multiple times.  The printer is only one year old and I barely used it so it is basically b...

nmdarby by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma mg2540s compatible cartridges

I have a Pixma MG2540s printer which seems to be a non-us model.  I am currently in the U.S. & my question to you all, is what would be the compatible cartridge for the printer that I can use right away?  [for your info, I plan on buying the cartridg...

kuh by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX310 SCANNER not found on Windows 10

MX310 printer/scanner worked fine but now with latest update to Windows 10, the printer still works fine but Windows 10 does not see the scanner at all, so cannot scan. How can I get Windows 10 to see the printer?

cam0805 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cyan won't print on our MX920

We can't get the Cyan to print.  A test print shows that those bars are missing and we have deep cleaned 3 times and replaced the cartridge with a new one.  Is there anything we can do?

DBob by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG-3620 image has a large VERTICAL white gap.

HELP!!  My print quality has gone down the toilet.  My PIXMA MG-3620 has started double-printing (looks like a ghost image), cutting off the left edge, and there is a large VERTICAL gap in both the black and color printing.  I cleaned everything more...

sarako by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma G3260 Printing photos with red hue

Hello there! I just bought a brand new Canon Pixma G3260 and I love everything about this printer except the fact that all my photos have a red hue to them if I print using the photo paper setting. If I print on regular paper, there is no red hue.I d...

IMG_0652.jpg
codejo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Continuous paper jam

I am trying my hardest of fix this issue without sending the printer in for repairs. The paper will get pulled into the printer when it starts to print then gets stuck. I will remove it from the flap in the back. I have done the alignments and that d...

Print stuck in queue after reboot....

Hello,I just installed a PIXMA TS 3350 printer on a new computer with Windows 11.Everything works fine.I installed the canon driver for Windows 11, plugged the printer (in USB). The printer is recognized and works. I can print.But after a computer re...

Hard Reset for PIXMA G3200?

Hello, Yesterday I printed something out and found the color inks faded so tried running a deep cleaning, but instead of the procedure, it went into an error mode that I am unable to extricate it from. It exhibits the series of 7 flashing lights alte...

pawletto by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

ICC profiles for Canon Pixma iP8700

HELP please!!! I recently purchased a Canon Pixma iP8700.  I use a digital design program Silhouette to desing and print images.  The colors are SO OFF!!!  I have a pink and purple pattern that is printing red and blue.I have other printers that prin...

PIXMA TR7020 Broken Printer

Hello I had contacted you on 5/23/2022 regarding a printer we purchased from you. we were told the replacement would arrive in 2 couple days and for us to simply return the broken printer to you in the same box. since it was under warranty. We have s...

curtis1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements