cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4722 Printer head alignment

Frustrated7
Apprentice

New PIXMA TR4722.  Performed automatic printer head alignment at least 6 times and manual alignment twice.  Have now run out of ink and still haven't been able to properly print even a single sheet of my document.  Any suggestions before I take the printer back and buy another brand?  

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Give canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks but did that.  After being on hold for 20 minutes with no assistance I gave up.  Will just take the printer back...if they'll take it back with an empty black cartridge.  

WDavis0001
Apprentice

Having the same problem. Completely ran out of ink trying to align the heads. This is nothing new to me, since I have worked with Printers and Computers for over 30 years. Will not buy another Canon. I know the store won't take this back since I bought it about 4 months ago, but did not even use it enough to run out of the sample ink until the heads messed up. Money down the drain and no support from Canon!

If your printer is just four months old it is covered from any defects under warranty. 

Please contact our printer support team at 1-800-OK-CANON 

Thank You!

Decided to buy an Epson. If you do the Alignment 2 or 3 times, it eats up ink like it has a hole in it. By the time I bought more ink for $40 or $50 for just a little more, I could I buy a new printer. If I had checked my messages sooner, I might have tried something with your, but to be honest, I was in a hurry when I bought the Canon and didn't keep my receipt.

Announcements