Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MP620B Printing with Empty Cartridges

Hi. Dumb question here. Have an older Canon printer here that has been idle for quite a few years that I'm putting back on active duty. To be honest I never used it as such. I am not very computer savvy. The original CD w/ drivers is long gone, or at...

Tedster by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA TR8620 inks

I just bought TR8620 printer. While setting up, I realized the 280/281 series of inks required for this new one are identical to the 270/271 series inks for my recently deceased MG6821 printer. As it turned out, most of the inks in my old printer had...

HFJR by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with my printer

i cant get my printer to show up on my computer i have it connected to the usb and all it shows is set up the printer and i try and it asking for a model and i put in the model cannon MG2522

Eric2 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Problem with My Image Garden.

I'm using a Canon PIXMA MG2450. On my old Epson scanner I could scan images, save them as jpegs I think it was, and edit them using photoshop etc. But my new Canon printer/scanner comes with a programme called My Image Garden. I do NOT want to use an...

peteluce1 by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA MX472

My PIXMA MX472 is showing code 5100. Paper was jam in the printer. I was able to get the paper out. I then turn it off and back on and it still shows code 5100. I need help to fix my printer for my job.

canon printer MG2522 pixma

HELPPPP! i need to connect de printer in my laptop with windows 11, which one is the driver? Everything starts fine, I follow the instructions and plug the cable when it should be and it doesn't work, I uninstall the driver, restarted, I start again ...

floret by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon MX922 support code 1403

Tried removing printer head procedure to reset following Cannon instructions but it failed to reset head. Still getting support code 1403 and locked up. Printer worked flawlessly one day. Next use get 1403.  Is their something else to unlock support ...

paparver by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Muddy Printing

I tried every one of these suggestions with no positive results until the last. I reinstalled a new driver from Canon and Bingo...I am back in business. Now if I can figure out why some of my pictures are printing so muddy. 

G4210 Printer~Black ink printing in stripes

I have 2 of these printers...one at school and one at home, and they both are causing me headaches.  I just posted a message about paper jamming and now I have this at my home printer.  I can print in color but the black is streaky or will print off ...

zidlej by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX350 imaginary paper jam

When the printer receives the print command, it does not grab any paper but goes through a printing cycle, presumably wasting ink onto the roller. Then it gives an error code about a paper jam and paper not exiting. There is no paper jam. I've put fe...

djd1950 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

colour print

MG5350S having problems printing Cyan colour, after many cleaning cycles produced no result - removed and manually cleaned print head. After cleaning and drying head nozzle check produced PGBK ok No Cyan, Magenta passable, No Yellow, No BK, cleaning ...

footrot by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements