Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX922 Jamming Constantly

I am at my wits end with my printer tonight. I've spend a good 2 hours yesterday trying to get it functioning properly and was able to copy a few things. Now tonight when I go to do basically the same thing I was doing yesterday I get nothing but pap...

Decreta by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma 495 not printing

My Canon Pixma MP495 was working well until the ink began to run out and the print got dim. I installed new print cartridges, black C-210XL 211XL Color. Now when I try to print I just get indecipherable error messages. Pressing the start black button...

ralatcanon by Occasional Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon 2900 wont print bottom of page

I have looked through every setting I can find... and I'm quite savvy but I can not get this fixed.  the printer is cutting off the last 1/2 to an inch of the bottom of the page. everything else looks normal and it does not do this on a word document...

dsallie by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how to find model name of canon pixma printer

how will i find the canon pixma multifunctional printer model name in which serial number is KJWBxxxxx [numerical portion of serial number removed for privacy] and model number is K10392....series starts with TS..I would like to download driver of th...

shanta27 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner not working

Hi,I have a Canon MG5320 printer and its been scanning just fine. Now when I try to scan it keeps telling me that I need an WIA driver. Not sure what that means. It prints just fine but wont scan now. Any help you can provide is so appreciated. Thank...

Mimiof4 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan on MX532 is Awful; Help

Can anyone help?  I have an MX532 that makes awful scans.  I don't understand it.  I have had a Canon MG8120 that made beautiful scans.  Here is a sample of a photo scan from the MX532.

IMG_1_edited-1.jpg
dbe1 by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA IX6500 Cyan partly missing

Hi all,  I've got this problem for a while now and I have no more ideas about what to do.  As you can see from the photo, the cyan prints the first line but not the other two in the test page.  I have changed the printhead with a brand new one but th...

CANON IX6500 2018-06-25.jpg
GG1957 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scan to JPG instead of PDF

My Pixma MG5720 scans only to PDF and places the image in Documents, which isn't handy at all for me.  Can't find a path in, say, Settings to produce JPGs or PNGs instead of PNGs.  Would also like image to go directly to the Desktop, although if it i...

dlcooper52 by Occasional Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

CANON MX410 Always Paper Jams

Everytime I print, the paper jams and I don't know what to do. I cleaned the paper tray and nothing is there. I took some pictures of the jammed paper. The ink you may see is from other previous attempts to print.   The series of paper jams started t...

20180625_000958.jpg 20180625_000958.jpg 20180625_000739.jpg 20180625_000732.jpg
amg by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG 5220 Says Inner Cover Open

Please help! My Canon Pixma MG 5220 won't print because I keep getting an error that says the inner cover is open and I need to close it before I continue printing. There is no inner cover open at all! I open it up, I open all the covers then shut th...