cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS3450 / Inkjet Smart Connect

charlieboy1
Apprentice

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help with my problem, just purchased TS3450 and trying to set it up.

The printer itself is OK seems set up correct, but I would like to overcome this problem.

When I go into Inkjet Smart Connect- Document Print- Documents I cannot open any folders or files to print them.

If anyone can help it will be greatly Appreciated.

charlieboy1

2 REPLIES 2

James_C

Hello Charlieboy1

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product TS3450 appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the community is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only support Canon products manufactured within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The App uses standard browse to folder in file explorer functionality.

How to use the Canon Inkjet Smart Connect App (custhelp.com)

shadowsports_0-1665930615179.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements