Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon mg3620 prints have green tint

Hello, I have a canon mg3620 and in the country I am living in it features something called an 'infinite ink' system which seems to be an external tank that is linked to the two color and black cartridges inside the printer. The problem is that all p...

canon mg 3620 print pattern.jpg

Resolved! Head Cleaning - MX922

Instructions on the Web for print-head cleaning say to press the Menu key, then select Setup, then select Maintenance.  On my MX922, though, the Menu shows no Setup option.  I have Photo, Template Print, Web service, and WLAN setup. How do I reach Se...

Oldmaven by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma ip8500 inner cover door open error

My Pixma ip8500 printer was accidentally knocked off low shelf and cover popped open. I popped it back in place and now get an error stating the inner door is open when it's not. Can anyone help me please?

cwoiii by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon IP110 Prints Blue Instead of Black

Hello Im having some trouble with my canon PIXMA IP110. When printing on printer paper everything appears normal but when I try to print on photo paper suddenly where there supposed to be black is blue.  I've changed both ink catridges out and tried ...

Photo Apr 01, 12 58 18.jpg Photo Apr 01, 12 58 18.jpg

Printer Error 6A80

I am getting a printer error - Print error has occured. turn off power then back on again. If problem persists see the manual.We turned off and unplugged, still showing error. We also checked to make sure rollers are clean and nothing has fallen in t...

AR6437 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS 205 will not allow photos over 6" x 4"?

I changed from Epson to a Canon Pixma TS 205 sometime last year. Mostly it's been sitting idle but yesterday I urgently wanted to print a photo of about 8" x 5". Very disappointed to get a message telling me this was not possible. I'll re-check, but ...

terrypin by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Pixma iP8720 printer prints dark photos.

I recently purchased this printer back in May and I have been happy with the printer for the most part, however it seems to print every photo considerably darker than what I am view on either my laptop or iphone.  All of my printing is done via wirel...

ejjacobs by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printer is not responding

Hi there, I have a Lenovo ThinkPad operating on Windows 10 and have a MX Pixma 722 printer. I had tried to connect to the printer wirelessly. I have downloaded the Drivers for Windows 10 and confirmed I have connected to the correct SSID by ensuring ...

Resolved! TS6320 print dialogue question

Just started using this printer with my Windows 10 laptop. When I click on Print Properties within an application to make a change, the dialogue box defaults to the Quick Setup tab. Is there a way to change the default to the Main tab? Thanks in adva...

Brucels by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements