cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS5120 keeps printing pages with left side cut off

irinac97
Apprentice

My Canon printer keeps printing all my pages with the left side cut off. The paper is as far left it can go, in both the rear tray and the cassette. I have already tried setting my print options to "Fit to printable area" and tried "Fit to paper" and it still prints with the left side cut off. I have restarted my printer and computer multiple times. All my print options end in the same result - with the left side cut off. I have also tried setting the horizontal print position (in both trays) as far right possible but it still prints exactly the same - with the left side cut off (the same amount cut off as well). The paper is already as far left it can go in the tray. I have registered the correct paper - letter paper in both trays. The printer name is B0813F000000. Please help me fix this - I just want it to print centered on the page with no sides cut off but it seems no matter what settings I try, it will always print with left side cut off.

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, irinac97!

Thanks for posting!  The printer name you provided doesn't really help us too much as it's not the printer's proper model name.  Your Canon printer's model number should be displayed prominently on the top and/or front of the unit. Our model numbers typically begin with 1, 2, or 3 letters (such as G, TS, TR, MX, MG, MB, MF, MP, LBP, iP, or iX) followed by up to 4 numbers.

We hope this helps!

The model number is TS5120

Hi,

So we can best assist you, please reply with the answers to the following:

1. What version of Windows or Mac OS are you running? 
  2. What are you trying to print?
  3. What program are you printing from? 

We look forward to your reply. 

If you would like assistance in real time,  I recommend reaching out to Canon support for this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

1. Windows 11

2. I am trying to print some forms, and I am also trying to print out some music. Left side gets cut off on both the forms and the sheet music.

3. I am printing from pdf files off of google chrome browser. 

Announcements