Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Mx 922 prints, but won't fax

The Mx922 prints beautifully. When sending a Fax it prints blank paper, you don't know if fax was sent or not. When receiving Faxes, it counts out the correct number of pages, with nothing on them. So, there isn't a print head and a fax head. I canno...

Arby by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG3250 Will not detect paper.

For some reason my printer no longer detects paper. When I try to print I can hear it rolling/trying to detect but it fails. I can force it to print if I press the black or colour button. I've checked as best I can and can't see any blockages. Is the...

PIXMA MG3620 NOT printing photos :/

I've never been so annoyed by a printer in my life like this. I honestly can NOT understand why my Canon Pixma MG3620 is NOT printing any photos, it'll print word doc or anything from Excel just not any of my photos.  I have MacBook Air macOS,10.13.3...

Ink Question

Hello, all. First post. I just finished installing my ne Cannon MG2522 printer. It's working well.My question is about the ink cartridges. Do cartridges with the XL designation have to be used, or can a cartridge with similar number but no XL be subs...

Edward1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2520 Paper Jam Error

My printer, the canon MG 2520 printer has not been working recently. I get different error messages on my computer but the most consistent is that there is paper jammed out the output slot, there is no paper in the printer. I have turned it off and u...

MG 5250

Hello. I am having trouble, just changed the black 525 cassette and it says wrong print head inserted and to change the print head. It is the correct cassette, have tried 3 now but I get the same message for all of them. What do I do?

Zappa by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6820 Won't Duplex Print

It gives the option to duplex print in the dialog box, and I check it, but it does not print on both sides. I am doing my taxes and need duplex printing. Help!

CSJ by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX490

I just bought this Canon printer and even with the big YELLOW book called "Computers For Seniors for DUMMIES", I fit right in and here I sit. Yes its hooked up with my Windows 8.1 and I can print off the computer. I need to make a couple printings/co...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements