Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! canon pixma mp280 drivers for MacOS Big Sur

Hello. I just upgraded to MacOS Big Sur. I downloaded the latest drivers for this printer from the Canon's website, but they do not work. Can you please tell me if Canon has printer drivers for this printer and macos big sur? Thanks. 

MX922 has long delay before printing

Below is a LAN setting printout.  It does not appear to be the wireless connection.Windows 10. After clicking the print button on the PC, there is a 2 - 5 min delay before anything happens at the printer.  The print queue immediately shows the docume...

GWT by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS3355 Paper jam notice error

Hi All,I have just brought a brand new Pixma TS3355 in orginal sealed retail packing compleat with all instruction and set up disc.As soon as i pluged it in it showed erro E03 Paper jam. I have removed all the paper switched it on and off but it stil...

tony07 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

MX922

I've had this printer for a few years now, and overall, i like. Yes, i have experienced the usual problems like sometimes it takes a while to print.  But it is the most versatile ink jet i have seen.  But my question is, should i start planning to re...

WD by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS6420 - Drivers not downloading

Hello everyone! Well, I recently bought a PIXMA TS6420 despite some bad reviews on Amazon. I felt compelled to buying it because some users said that despite the bad reviews were somewhat true they had a very easy fix and after that was done the prin...

Canon T46270 Driver not downloading correctly.png

Canon G5050 printer quality issue

Hello,  I am fighting with my new Canon G5050 for two days to get it to print a decent pcs of paper..  If I try to print an image it will show some horizontal fine lines every 8mm where the page is printed only.  Also the colours are super wired and ...

20210226_203122.jpg

Chromebook support

Hello, I have an MX920 which no longer works with Chromebooks because of Google's end of support for Cloud Print. I'm looking for advice, perhaps on a new printer. I'm a home user, so "printer servers" and "G Suite admin" options are a no-go. I just ...

imageCLASS MF733Cdw PAPER JAM

HiMy Laser printer/Scanner is saying it has a paper jam. I have followed all the intstructions to fix it, unplugged, opened front and back, checked for any debris etc. All to no avail.My printer model is MF733Cdw.Please help!Thanks,beth

Pixma TS8320 printing images too small

I don't know what to do. my Canon Pixma TS8320 is printing images too small, despite that the source image is plenty big, that I've checked the settings about a million times, and that I can successfully print the exact same image size just fine usin...

Kal-El by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

canon g3000 black ink cartridge fail

hello all the shot and simple is the black ink cartrige has failed i have done all the cleanings, i have look at all post related to the g3000 ink, best solution for it is to buy a new one i can't. that said, why i'm i posting. well most black ink ca...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements