Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX330 Printer Cartridge Alignment

I installed a new color cartridge and attempted to run the alignment routine.  I can get the status to print out and the page with the values to adjust but cannot get to any way to change the values.  When I click "no" after it prints it tells me to ...

Resolved! PIXMA MG8120

I got a few messages on my printer saying that the ink well may be full.I changed some printer cartridges. It went through it's normal thing, then stopped and said there was a printer error and to contact customer service. Error 5B00.I cannot get the...

Pixma MX860 compatibility with Mac OS Monterey

Have an older Canon printer, MX860, which I'm trying to install on a new MacBook Pro.  Downloaded some drivers and installation was successful, but this is an all-in-one machine and only the printer works.  Can't access scanning function (except "man...

RNZ by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA MG2522

I just bought this printer and am unable to get it to operate.  It came with a CD, but because I have a newer model Dell I do not have a CD drive.  I have tried downloading the drivers for the printer on line at the Canon site for this model, but am ...

image.png
GCapps by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quicken & TR8620 Scanner Issues

Upgraded my desktop & printer to a Canon TR8620. When I scan receipts into quicken, the scanner scans, but when it should be saving the file into the transaction nothing happens. The screen box of where to add the receipt from stays on the screen and...

MX922 error code 1008

Almost everytime I try to print the error code 1008 shows up.   I remove the paper, fiddle with the guides and reinsert.   Sometimes this works, but usually I have to power off the printer, then when I turn it back on it will print for 2-3 pages, the...

MLarry by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

New out of the box mp210 setup problems

I am following the easy set up instructions exactly. When I get to step six and turn the power on, the machine makes a loud mechanical noise like a muffled machine gun a mile away. The light never turns a solid green but continues to flash after the ...

Canon mx 922 code 6000

Help I have seen where people have posted this issue but I can not find if people have had a resolution. If anyone knows how to fix this issue please post. HELP.

SMITHKA by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

IX6850 Curved PGBK Check Pattern

I had clogged my printerhead, and I cleaned it carefully.But afterwards the nozzle check pattern for pgbk was warped. I triead varius functions (cleaning, alignment etc) but nothing worked. Is it broke?I can still print photos on photopaper if i chos...

IMG_0944.jpeg
betager by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IP8750 PIXMA detected then undetected.

I've gone through the installation process with the online downloaded driver and the cd supplied by canon. I am getting the same result every time. The driver detects the printer and says wait for installation to complete. After around 5-10 minutes i...

Kerry11 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Bug in Version 16 of PIXMA MX920 driver for Mac

I have used Image Garden to print custom CD/DVD labels directly on the disc with my MX922.  After upgrading the printer driver to version 16 the print to disc function is broken.  When I select Print in image garden the disc print dialog is no longer...

jbreef by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Veeeery slow printing

Several weeks ago my wi-fi connected MG7720 printer began to print text documents from my Windows 10 PC veeeeeery slowly with long pauses between each pass of the print head.  All printer settings, wi-fi settings, and router settings appear to be fin...

WJG by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements