Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Printer error paper type

Need some help. Just got the G620 Printer and loving the print quality. The problem I'm having is when I go to lightroom and print a picture I set up the printer in the app for 4x6 and I put the 4x6 paper in the printer but when I go to print I get a...

chad2323 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 922 Scanner Banding

This has been going on for quite a while, but I thought it was down to the printed matter I was scanning.There appears to be tiny lines running across whatever I scan, whether it's at 150. 300 or 600 dpi.Someone suggested it's a hardware problem - I ...

1.jpg

Resolved! print head for canon mg6120

i have removed and reseated the printhead. i am still getting theU052 error. i have restarted the printer, no help. i have had this printer for at least 3 years, it has worked great until today. i have not changed anything, anyone know what the probl...

isowimn by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to take top off PIXMA MG2922 Printer?

Too whom it may concern,I recently got a pencil stuck in my paper area of my printer. I was able to get the pencil out although when I did one of the ribbons for the printer came undone. It turns out this ribbon connects to the power source. I tried ...

PIXMA MG6220 scan legal size?

I have a MG6220 and have owned several other similar Canon printers before this one. I am having a really hard time figuring out the  setting on this. I want to scan some legal size documents. The users manual says it does legal size and the scan sur...

Willow by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

perfectly fine printer acting up!

we have had this printer for probably a year now, it has always worked just fine. no issues or anything that i can recall. we hadn't used it for maybe 2-3 months and i just tried to use it last week and it is acting completely different. i tried to p...

MX922 carriage stuck

Hi!  My MX922 showed a B200 error which I was able to clear. I decided to do a nozzle cleaning and when the ink carriage moved to the right, it just stayed there. I can't get it to move at all. I even opened the little trap door on the right corner t...

Canon G3200 not printing Black ink

My G3200 printer cannot print only black ink. It is almost full, and I cannot find "Menu" bottun or similar on it. Do you guys experience the same issue and know any solution? Thanks.

John8 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Lines of text are partially blank

I've done every alignment and cleaning procedure available on my Pixma TS6220 printer. All of the test pages print out just fine.  But when I try to print a document with lines of text, about every fifth line has a big horizontal "streak" of unprinte...

Cannon Printer Page Issues.jpg
EricMeyn by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements