cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 Unable to Copy

rebeccalypdx
Apprentice

Y'all. I am so frustrated. My wireless PIXMA printer, that is not even a year old, is not printing. It is all kinds of messed up. I followed every direction for fixing it, but nothing works. And now all I want to do is update it, and trying to follow the directions or even find the proper info for an update is insane.

I cannot figure this out and I can't function without my printer. I really need it to work. It was too expensive to junk so I can't toss it across the room as I feel inclined to do. 

Help me, please!

3 REPLIES 3

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Rebeccalypdx,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. Are you getting an error when you try to use the printer? If so, what error message or code are you getting?
  2. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer and are you you connecting via wifi or is it via USB?
  3. Are you able to make a copy?

Hiya!

No error message. 2021 iMac with MAC OS Monterey version 12.4

Connecting via wifi and I am unable to make a copy. 

Thank you!

Hi,

It may be easier to resolve these issues in real time. Since your printer is in it's 1 year warranty, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your service options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements