Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MG5422

I have a MG-5422.  I use it mostly for scanning. Recently I got a new PC.  The old PC appears on the display but I cannoot figure out how to change it to my new PC.  I can scan using software but can't scan multiply pages together. Thanks. Pat

yoja1979 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iP8720 printing faded

Canon iP8720 printing faded test prints after cleaning and deep cleaning. Added new black inks as well. I last used the printer in early November. Do not want to buy new ink until I know the printer will work. 

canon bjc-85 printer error printing

Hi.  I purchased a used canon bjc-85 printer.  Old but in good shape.  Had not been used much and sitting long time. Got driver. Put in new in cart, black.  First problem at the sellers home.  when printing a page, the paper goes through but no ink ...

TR8520 PGBK will not print, at all

Hello,The PGBK nozzle will not print, at all.  I have followed all of the steps to clean, deep clean, reseat, etc., and it will not print anything.Is there anything else that can be done?Thanks

Canon G4010 Turning Off Issue

I recently bought a Canon G4010 but whenever it's connected to the wifi and I turn it off, it always says "Ending please wait". took a couple of hours but nothing change so I just unplugged it. 

anneaces by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G7020 Ink Issues

I was busy printing a bunch of PDF photo/invitations, when I noticed the colors started to change. I did a nozzle check and Cyan and yellow weren't even showing. I did "clean: twice with slightly better results. I went to do a "deep clean" and my pri...

jobeck10 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon ix6280 keeps smudging

I have been using the Canon ix6820 for over 2 years now and this started happening:Ink seems to be dripping all over the print or smearing everywhere! I have cleaned the print heads, put in new Canon ink, and cleaned the bottom plate and cleaned the ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements