Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR8520 suddenly not scanning

My Pixma TR8520 suddenly stopped scanning. I get this message, "Failed to open a connection to the device (-21345)". The printer appears to work so it's not the WiFi. I'm using Mac OS Big Sur 11.6. Any ideas? Many thanks!

shezu by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MP495 Install not detecting printer

(Pixma MP495 ,Windows 10, installing canon recommended software and drivers)Hello I am trying to install the canon recommended software but when going through the install process it keeps stalling at this point belowWindows detects the printer but th...

radiatedginger_0-1644957573416.png

Pixma TS9120 firmware downgrade

I keep receiving Support Code 1660 after replacing my ink cartridges. This didn't happen until the firmware was updated to 1.13. Upgrading further to 1.14 had no effect either. Please advise.

speedy1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Not Able to Install MX-922 Drivers to New Computer

I recently purchased a new Dell Vostro 5890 Desktop computer.  I am attempting to install the drivers for my Canon MX-922 printer, but am unsuccessful after many tries.  Each time I get an error message:  “Caution!  Cannot detect the printer.  Check ...

bhelin by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank pages

My canon TS 9020 has been printing blank pages. It also makes a loud grinding sound. Steps completed:cleaning Deep cleaningPrint head alignment nozzle check.replaced ink

aruijs by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mg3620

My new Pixma MG3620 turns itself off when it sets unused.  When I get ready to print it requires that I go up a flight of stairs to turn it back on.  How can I prevent this?

TS8630

ANYONE!!!!!HOW the H*ll do I STOP this printer from constantly wanting to use the REAR tray!My printer's location is NOT accessible  to rear paper usage.I do NOT want the printer to select the rear tray like it always does.So far all procedures liste...

donk2626 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG6120 INK CRADLE STUCK

My Pixma MG6120 kept getting the INK ABSORBER FULL" message, and afteringoring at a long while I decided to try to do something.  I tried resetting the printer a few times, with no success .  I decided I would try to clean the absorber pad....But the...

joanne19 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

family tree of the BJC mobile printers

ok not finding much and near nothing in the Mobile printer section on these printesr as most people think they were desk top printers lol. I need to know the release and discontinued dates of these printers and accessories, features and stats offered...

n2ri by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixima TS9020 Printing Pink

I have run through all the diagnostics as well as cleaned the printer heads and stil when I attempt to print color I get pinks.  I'm attaching two pictures.  One is of the test run that has the G and H in red showing an issue and a color picture with...

20200329_140006.jpg 20200329_140206.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements