Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! G5020 Prinhead

Does any one know the Part Number of the Canon Pixma G5020 Printheads (Color & Black).  Please provide a source if known.  Thanks!

Gary5 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX492 Prints But Won't Scan

I have a Canon Pixma MX492 with the same problem. I am able to print, but scanning has suddenly stopped working. I am using MAC OS Monterrey 12.1. I don't recall updating my OS recently, but it's possible that I did a small update.I have tried uninst...

MarkusM by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lines on paper from PIXMA TR8520 printer

I have a PIXMA TR8520 printer. All of a sudden, lines began appearing on the printed paper. Holding a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11" paper vertically, the lines run from side to side.  They seem to appear only on photographs - not on text or other graphics. Wh...

B200 error

I have a Pixma mx9222 printer. It has started showing the evil B200 error. I have changed cartridges, changed the printhead, done a reset. It continues to persist.I tried the trick by Debillkeef involving opening and closing the door, but while that ...

aalauf by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR4720 jams every time!

Brand new machine! Never had a chance to use it yet. Just testing it out and I can't get it to feed the paper in straight no matter what I try. I have yet to complete a decent copy of anything because the paper jams up every single time I try to make...

cahoy123 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MP495 Offline

I have a new MacOS Monterey and my MP495 printer is offline. I have checked all plugs and the printer is working but I don't know how to get it online.

Ottawa by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Envelope jammed...PIXMA MG2522

I tried to print on an envelope and apparently I put it in the wrong way. The envelope is stuck and I don't know how to get it out. I also tried to call product support, and for some reason they cannot recognize either of the two telephone numbers I ...

radiodon by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS9521C Rear Feed error Code 1000

Just got my new printer a couple weeks ago. I have yet to be able to print from the rear feed. I am trying to print from the rear feed and I keep getting a code 1000 which is either paper is loaded wrong and/or there is no paper loaded.1. Paper is th...

dzway by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Support Code 2804 on Canon MX922

Support Code 2804 MDF failure to scan.  'doc size not suitable for duplex scanning'.  Win 7, Pixma MX922 Tech support tried valiantly to figure this out but could not, so I'll share my solution.  I suddenly kept getting Support Code 2804 failure on M...

Pinkish photos

Just opened and set up my tr8620.  Very first photo comes out very pink.  How do I fix this?  Thanks. 

Jklu by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma ts5151 printer

Can anyone tell me how to retract the paper tray on this printer? On unboxing, it was retracted making the front completely flush. It pulled out ok but doesn’t seem to want to retract. Any advice?

Canon Pixma TS5320 not printing well

My printer ink is new, off brand ink ordered from Amazon a few months ago. I installed the ink, but when I print anything in black or color, nearly half of the page is not printed or the printer spits out a blank sheet with zero ink on the paper. Thi...

Resolved! Help with printer TS9060

I have a PIXMA TS9020 printer. I have this error during scanning ''Printer is in use or an error has occurred. Check status. Scanner driver will be closed. Code: 2, 140, 3. 

comfycj by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922

I have a Canon MX922 every now and then I keep getting an error tells me to shut it off unplug it then plug it back in and turn it back on but the air is still there I'll wait a few days and then the air disappears Don't know why

Bigvic by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements