cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma G6020 printing between 20% and 60% of photo, then stops.

wernerv
Apprentice

For every 1 successful print on photo paper in high quality, three or so attempts print partial pages, stop and then spit out the paper. Very frustrating throwing away that much photo paper! I can not figure out any difference between the successful and unsuccessful attempts as far as settings go. Brand new printer, Mac OS13.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

wernerv
Apprentice

Thank you for the reply. I was having the issue whether printing from Canon's EasyPhoto app or directly from Photoshop. I ended up disconnecting the ethernet from the printer and instead setting up wi-fi. (I'd read that people were having issues with intermittent wi-fi connectivity.) Ironically, that seems to have fixed the problem. Some network issue, conflict with a switch or something.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

This behavior is often caused by incorrect paper settings. Type, margins, scale, etc. However, it might have something to do with Ventura also. Are you printing from a 3rd party application? Its possible that it might be having issues with the new OS?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10

~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8 ~CarePaks Are Worth It

wernerv
Apprentice

Thank you for the reply. I was having the issue whether printing from Canon's EasyPhoto app or directly from Photoshop. I ended up disconnecting the ethernet from the printer and instead setting up wi-fi. (I'd read that people were having issues with intermittent wi-fi connectivity.) Ironically, that seems to have fixed the problem. Some network issue, conflict with a switch or something.

Announcements