Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA Support code 1660

My Canon Pixma MX922 is one of my old printers i bought a few years back. In the beggining when i first turned it on it said a code c000 and i didnt know what to do so i ended up opening and clossing the ink carrtigen and it went away. But then when ...

Faith2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

printing from mx432 memory?

Does my printer have all my files that I printed and scanned pages in a memory? If so, how can I print them? Installed new Win10 and lost everything. HP did this, by the way.....grrrr.

hausding by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX490 Busy

We have an MX490 which has worked perfectly before, but not will not do anything, including copy. Our devices (a mix of os and connection types) all say that the printer is busy. The printer display panel is completely normal and appears to work, but...

Failed to communicate with the printer.

From all of my apps (android and iOS) i get this stupid error.   "Failed to communicate with the printer.  Check Printer connection.  If there is no problem with the connection, open your smart phone's settings and check that this app has been grante...

Cyan Nozzles Showing Banding

Hi, It seems that my printhead on my Canon TS8050 is failing judging by what I am seeing on the cyan printout:  As you can see, the cyan nozzles are gradually failing exactly towards the middle of the head - the nozzle check printout shows exactly th...

Untitled.png
bazzer by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TS9120 - Closing the Operation Panel

Simple question:  How do I close the operation panel on my new TS9120 printer?  The operation manual does not cover this, and I do not want to break it.  The panel does not seem to want to be pushed down.

Black printing double

Here is the original discussion https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Personal-Printers/My-printer-started-printing-quot-shadow-double-quot-letters/td-p/175601/page/5 Im starting a fresh thread because the original one will not let me reply.I have a fix...

after.jpg IMG_20200706_0002.pdf

Canon TR8520 - PGBK vs BK Ink

Hello,  how can i force my Canon TR8520  printer to use the BK ink cartridge instead of the PGBK ink cartridge.  I'm printing text and the printer is out of PGBK.  I rarely print photos (which I think is what BK is used for).

Pixma TS9120 Won't Print

I have installed the program 2 times once from disk and once from online installing program. I have deleted and reloaded MPdrivers as per instruction from Canon site. On computer in the settings/Devices/Printers, it shows the the printer is located ...

GarryL by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Prints white space on photo paper

I have a Pixma MX922.  Prints everything ok on plain paper but not photo paper.  It shows 2 1/2 inch white space in middle of  4x6 paper and ~90% white space on 8 1/2x11 photo paper.  Put in new photo paper several times - same result.  Any thoughts ...

jnilson by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements