Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3600 needs alignment but stops

When printing the alignment page, it stops 1/3 of the way thru.  I have to "pull" the paper through and only end up with a partial printout.  I have also tried manual alignment with no luck.  Who can help?  Thank you.

rra_78 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP530

When I turn on my Canon MP530, the orange alarm light blinks 12 times. An error code on the display shows 6A00. When the printer cover is opened, the print head does not move to the left side. How can I resolve this on my own?

Zorroxxx by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS8320

I have tried everything to get a decent scan of photos from this printer.  I have never seen such terrible results.  Is there any hope for this printer's scanner?  The results are a little blurry, but mostly it is just the quality.  My last Canon pix...

luren by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Grayscale Printing

The easiest, most common of questions. Yet it's utterly beyond me. The very fact that I'm diving deep into the finder for something called "textedit"—not Canon or Pixma—shows that Canon doesn't want me playing around with this setting, they just want...

paul6001 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mx432 - printing from iPhone

we used to be able to print from iPhone with a CANON app that supported the MX432.  Recent updates to iPhone OS has deleted the app .. does anyone know which app can be used for MX432 to print from iPhone? 

about TS5000, PGBK doesnot work

my Ts5000 now has such a problem, I have to choose "picture print" mode to keep a normal print.  if even I want to print a black-white text file, I have to choose as "picture print" mode, or there will be disappeared the black works. How should I ope...

Maddie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX532 Error 5100

Am getting error 5100  PIXMA MX532.There is no paper jam, inkjet drive is clean and good. How do i fix error 5100 for PIXMA MX532. Thanks & Regards,Krishna

kk0902 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot download drivers for Pixma MG7720

I have a Pixma MG 7720 printer that I love, but when I purchased a new laptop and wanted to set it up, the page that came up from the CD was maybe 2" x 3" at the most and unreadable. I also tried to download the drivers from Canon, but when the page ...

Change in printer dialog??

Hello: I have a PIXMA MX 922, in the last few days I've noticed a change in the printer dialog - and in the side bar it gives an option to switch to the System dialog. Can anyone tell me what has caused this?  I much prefer the System dialog, is ther...

EQueens by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

code 1681 MX922 duplicate cartridges

I replaced printer head & got the same code. now I have B200 needs repair. Can anyone suggest another Canon printer that uses the same ink cartridges???? Best Buy wants $99/diagnostics, I have multiple boxes of ink for MX922

MX922 How to start Up directly into Scan Mode??

Hi All, I've had several MX922s and my current one is beyond self-repair with print head and other error messages upon power-on -- even after replacing the print head and the logic board! Sound familiar?  Rather than trashing this machine, too, I'd l...

bjy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements