cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3070S WONT TURN OFF

squalldna
Apprentice

Just arrived today, my long awaited MG3070S. Had difficulty setting up wireless and usb connection both my android device and laptop but got it working eventually. But later on i realized that this wont turn off when power button is pressed from ON state. The power led light will just keep on blinking, all leds are off except the for the power led. When i try to turn it on, it wont turn on from that blinking state. The only way to turn it on is to remove the plug and turn it back in.

I managed to print a couple of test prints from may laptop and android device. 

I disabled both automatic on and off just to be sure. But still get the same issue. I tried contacting the sell but still get no response. 

This video show the ON to attempted OFF status.

https://youtu.be/GxK9bv624v4

1 REPLY 1

James_C

Hi Squalldna

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product MG3070S appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the community is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
click here to view the gallery
Announcements