cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7720 prints a good test page, but when Copy is used, it prints a blank page.

wardweb
Apprentice

As the topic title says, I can't print copies. I can print fine from the computer, the ink levels are okay, and the test page looks fine. But when I place a document in the scanner and choose Copy, it is scanned all right, but only a blank page is produced.

I've tried rebooting the computer and the copier, but no luck. Any ideas on what's wrong the with the Copy function?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you only printed the Windows test page, please click HERE for the steps to print the nozzle check directly from the printer. Once it prints, click the link in step 10 to compare your nozzle check to the sample and let us know if they look the same or if yours is different. 

We look forward to your reply. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you only printed the Windows test page, please click HERE for the steps to print the nozzle check directly from the printer. Once it prints, click the link in step 10 to compare your nozzle check to the sample and let us know if they look the same or if yours is different. 

We look forward to your reply. 

Thanks, ArthurJ. I needed a deep clean to fix the problem; the cleaning produced a perfect test print, and the Copy function works fine now.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements