Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with two MX922 printers and scanning

Due to a hardware problem with my Dell computer, have had to completely rebuild my Windows 10 system. I have two MX922 printers and managed to get to the point where I may print to either of them. Oddly enough, although both printers are listed in th...

wlathan by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon My Image Garden - Grey Question Mark

I have a Canon MX922 attached to a Windows 10 computer.When I scan to create a PDF, My Image Garden shows that a pdf has been created, but does not display a preview of the doucment as a thumbnail or allow me to open it when it has been double-clicke...

MIG_questionMark.png

Colors

I have a G4210 that started printing funky washed out colors.  I did all the maintenance things, nozzel check, etc. and can't seem to correct it. The ink levels are good.  Any suggestions?

lvandy by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TS8050 doesn't print from PC

My printer prints from the phone and from Dell PC, but doesnot print from my second PC (Microsoft). I repeated setup twice. The same result. It gives message "Printer is online", but doesnot print. Appreciate the assistance. Regards

canon ivy mini photo printer

I bought mine used on ebay. It was delivered to me on 9/3/2021. I finally got the zink photo paper and was excited to try it out yesterday, 9/18/2021 but it does not print! I loaded the paper correctly (barcode and the canon logos facing down) but it...

jmk38 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan Issues with Canon Image Garden

Has anyone who recently updated to Mac OS 11.6 had any problems with the scan function on a Pixma printer, specifically a MX922 using the My Image Garden application? For more information about the issue I encountered, please read the following descr...

dan74 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner Tool not connecting to my scanner

I had my Canon connected over WiFi at my old house.  At my new house I have it connected via USB.  I've gone through the rigamarole of reinstalling/setting the same printer as default for my computer. It used to be called Canon TS3300 series, now it'...

Pixma TS5050 booklet printing on a chromebook

Using Google Docs on my PC, I can print a multi-page 2 sided booklet from a Google Drive file, using my TS5050. Yes I know I have to reverse the sheets half way through, but it works fine.Using the same Google Drive file on my chromebook, the TS5050 ...

pauld by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G4210 - no test print grid

All of a sudden, my printer will not print anything except gradients. When I print a test sheet, all I get is (two thirds of the way down the page) an emply C with "Unix Printing System" inside it, a little circular color wheel, and part of a gray gr...

Canon Pixma TS5320 not scanning

I ust the windows fax and scan app on my Lenovo windows 10 laptop. I install updates on laptop, updated all drivers from Canon site for my printer, and when I click on new scan a window shows up saying cannot find printer network when printer is on a...

Canon Pixma MG7720 PGBK Bad Grid Print

I have purchased Canon printers for over 30 years, but I think I'm switching to Epson or some other brand now. Two years ago I bought a new Gold Color Canon Pixma MG7720 printer.  If you checked Walmart, Amazon, Ebay, you can only find them new in bl...

NDboots by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements