cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR4720 can not access a how to operate mannuel

1georgialu
Apprentice

So disappointed I bought this model just today and when I tried to register with canon it required a serial  #  to get the ID #.  When I try to put the serial # in there is no printer for that # or is there a TR4720 even listed in there list.  So can't get a ID # so when you call you have to have a ID# to be put through.  What a bunch of Bull.  Cant get through the website or by phone.

Obviously this is an outdated printer ????   I just can't believe it.  I should be reimbursed for the time I have had to spend on this.  UGH !

Why cant the instruction be put in the box.  I don't mean how to load it on the computer either.  

Thanks for the vent.......

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Try here:

Screenshot 2023-04-21 085455.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

Danny

Hi, 1georgialu!  We can understand your frustration.  When you register your Canon printer as part of your MyCanon account, make sure you've got the right model number as we offer both the PIXMA TR4720 and the very similar PIXMA TR4722 in the United States.  The serial number will consist of four letters starting with a K followed by five numbers (example: KABC12345).

While registration is strongly recommended, it's not required to activate your warranty.  If you need to call our support line, though, our caller ID system will look up your phone number in our database and registration assures that it'll be there.  So if you don't need to call us, there's no rush to register.  Just take care of it when you've got a moment.

Hope this clears things up!

Announcements