Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! PIXMA MX439 compatible with Windows 11?

I purchased a new HP Pavillion running Windows 11.  When attempting to set up my PIXMA MX439 I receive an error that printer drivers cannot be found.  All searches thus far say the highest version for compatibility is Windows 10.  Is this true?  Does...

Canon PIXMA MX922 Print Head Support Code 1403

Hello,I have owned a Canon MX922 printer for a number of years.  Recently, in the middle of a print job it errored out with a 1403 support code informing me that an incorrect print head was installed.  I reseated the print head, but still got the sam...

MG3600 Pixma series. Code 1003 ("Paper won't feed")

Hi. I get this error code, and yet the paper is properly fed. I reinstalled the latest drivers/software, executed a test print (which went fine, proving that the paper can and does feed properly), followed the steps to clean the rollers...but still h...

shplee by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX870 doesn't print anything

My printer was giving me error codes saying that my printer head was messed up so I bought a new printer head. Now, when I run a test page absolutely nothing prints. The same with when I try to print from my computer. This printer worked flawlessly u...

MG 3620 Won't print on 8 X 11 glossy paper?

I have the cannon MG 3620 and I am trying to get it to print on 8 x 11 glossy type paper for stickers. The standard printing for normal paper works but the ink just sits on top of the paper and doesn't fully absorb and smudges off even a day after le...

Resolved! PIXMA iP8720 Just Prints Orange

My employees and I have spent hours on this to no avail. This particular printer, a Pixma IP8700 has been used very little, less than 150 printings and the machine does not work, just prints orange in color, black and white OK. We will use this machi...

LARST by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Washed out colors on Pixma G3420

I bought the Pixma G3420 a month ago, and was trying since then to get a good printed photo out of it but all my tries went in vain.The Unfortunate fact is that there is no printing options present for Mac OSX devices. And all my photos are washed ou...

mshahawy by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements