Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MP480 Very old pimxa need help

I was given an old Pixma MP 480 wit out the set up disk. I have a mac and it says I shouldn't need a driver. I can not get my laptop to recognize the printer and I have read I could use CUPS. As someone who has no experience with printers and CUPS I ...

Canon TS3122 Error P10

Hi. I have a canon pixma ts3122 that I use from time to time. Today I’m trying to print and the error code P10 keeps popping up. I searched and it said to power down n unplug for a few seconds and start back up. I have done that several times and it ...

TashaNut by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS6020 Error 6004

Hello, my PIXMA TS6020 is giving the error 6004. It does not have any paper stuck, I already changed the computer, reinstalled the drivers and nothing. I do not know what else to do. thank you 

yoel by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What replaced the TS8320?

All, I was hoping to buy the often recommended Pixma TS8320 Printer (home use - crafting), but it seems to have been discontinued. Can anyone tell me which model number has replaced this one? Looking for comparable quality and price. I considered tak...

cwill01 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922.....sleep mode, how do you disable?

Hey guys/gals,   So, I tried to find an answer here, even tried googling....but couldn't find an answer. Maybe it's my wording...not sure. Anyway, all I am trying to do is get my PIXMA MX920 series printer to not go to sleep after about 5 minutes....

splat55 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TR8620 printing faded color

I purchased the Canon TR8620 6 months ago, working in design I wanted it primarily for color prints on different paper. I use a macbook pro, running Big Sur. I hadn't used the printer much and the few times I did the color looked off (too much pink/c...

tired1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Printing envelopes on PIXMA TS3522

Hello all,Can anyone tell me if printing envelopes on a PIXMA TS3522 is possible?  Ive created a template on Google docs for envelopes but the paper tray isn't wide enough to accept the standard size envelope when placed horzontally.  It will accept ...

TS8120 will not do a firmware update

I have tried for several years to get this printer to do a firware update.  I have tried doing it through the printer menu, from my computer via a sub connection.  It starts, shows a blank screen on the printer menu and then nothing.  I have to unplu...

Steps to Reset Ink Absorber Counter in ip6220D?

Hello Community -I am looking for the procedure to reset the waste ink absorber counter on the Canon Pixma ip6220D Printer. I am getting error 5B00, but prior to that I was getting an error about the waste ink absorber being full. I don't want to or ...

Hummer by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMX Canon 470 Printer

In the last few days my printer will only print part of a page.  It then expels the paper with only a partial printing. Does anyone know why this is occuring?  

winkjr by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements