cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enter password for new wifi tr8620

Lorilbennett
Apprentice

Can someone please help?  My printer will not give me an option to enter the password for my new wifi even though it recognizes the new wifi.  I have tried tapping on the screen and it does not work. 

2 REPLIES 2

Lorilbennett
Apprentice

I have a new wifi router and this printer will not allow me to put in its password.  It sees the wifi but won’t connect.  I tried tapping all over the screen and it won’t allow me to enter the password.  Can someone help?

Hi,

Please use the steps HERE to disable the ipv6 setting on the printer. If that does not resolve the issue, it is possible your router is running WPA3 security. To resolve that, you would change the WPA3 setting in your router to WPA2 and then have the printer search for you network again. Once connected, you can change the router back to WPA3. 

If you are not familiar with this setting, your internet provider will be able to assist you further with the router setting.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements