Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! 8 x 10 photo printing on Canon MG 2400

Why can I NOT print 8 x 10 photos on 8 1/2 x 11 photo paper on my Canon MG 2400? I get error message about media and paper size not matching.  Manual indicates that with photo paper i can only use and print 4 x 6 or 5 x 7 prints. Help please

PIXMA TS207 Where do I get Canon support?

I am not getting my questions answered here in the community and when I research other similar questions here most go unanswered or responded to by anyone from canon.  Where to I go to ask a question to someone who actually works at Canon and knows t...

Canon Pixma MG3620 Copy / Prints Blank Page

My Canon Pixma MG3620 Copy / Prints Blank Page... Scanning works fine. But if I try to print anything, it prints blank page. If I try to use as a copier, it prints blank page. Tried following many times: 1. Hold down the STOP button until the Alarm l...

Vipcanon by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

better pixma g7020 interface/ printer management?

Hi,Is there any software or anything available for the pixma g7020 that will allow you to change settings and view printer status? For example, for some reason, I have had my wireless connection drop multiple times in the middle of a 1000 page print ...

MG7020 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ts9520 Multi-Purpose Tray ID Card

I'm at my wits end. I have a BrainstormID j Tray for the multi purpose slot to print id cards where it prints cd's. i need to have the paper size as Disk Tray j, but the closest i can get is multi-purpose tray.so i set it to Media Type - Printable Di...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements