Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Canon mg7550 as scanner

Hello,I have an older mg7550 printer/scanner that is giving me b203 errors (+ all 6 cartridges are empty). I have already tried to clean the print heads but it did not help, could be because of the empty cartridges or maybe the print head is really d...

Mimtje by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG6851 Not accepting ink cartridges

I have a MG6851 and when i tried to print something last night, all the pages came out blank.I replaced all the ink cartridges, as they were all empty (I had had no warning they were empty) and tried again, but the pages still came out blank, none of...

Pixma iX6820 pizza wheels

Hello everyone! my name is Ana I live in México and I have a problem and I want to know if anyone here can help me, I just bought a Pixma Ix6820 from amazon for stickers and artwork but I just realized that I see pizza wheels in my glossy prints and ...

anayg by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Skipping lines when printing on M922

My Pixma 922 suddenly started giving me a problem. It skips lines when printing or copying. I cleaned the rollers with the program and with alchol. There are no error messages.The strange thing is that it prints perfectly if I use duplex printing. Sa...

0726192045.jpg

Resolved! 8 x 10 photo printing on Canon MG 2400

Why can I NOT print 8 x 10 photos on 8 1/2 x 11 photo paper on my Canon MG 2400? I get error message about media and paper size not matching.  Manual indicates that with photo paper i can only use and print 4 x 6 or 5 x 7 prints. Help please

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements