Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3520 Error Code P10

Okay so on my printer the display screen shows a flashing P10 with the green power light flashing and the orange light flashing that is next to the triangle with a zigged line in the middle of it. On my Canon app on my phone an error code 7500 appear...

Pixma G620 leaving faint horizontal lines on photos

Today I started using my new G620. In photos I’m printing it is leaving evenly spaced, dark but faint, blue lines horizontally across the entire photo. To be clear, this is happening from the very first print on the printer. It is not used. I have tr...

Woahwen by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS9520 Naming of PDF files

Using IJ scan with TS9520....   Is there a way to scan individual PDF files and specify a "save as" file name? I can't seem to see any way except to bring each one up and use "save as" (or use windows explorer to rename). Both are far less than optim...

Resolved! Deleting Ink Status from PIXMA TR4522

I live over 100 miles from the nearest store that sells Canon ink.  I went to the 3 stores in the area and they were all out of the ink cartridges for my TR4522 (regular and XL).  I found someone that had used cartridges available.  I got one to get ...

JaciS by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA TR8520 No Yellow

My Canon PIXMA TR8520 has suddenly stopped printing Yellow.It does not show that I need to replace the cartridge but nothing yellow comes out.

TomMMD by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements