Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G6020 "Not Responding"

I bought a G6020 last week.  It seems to have a problem where it will print one document and then fail into a "not responding" state, and nothing else can be printed until the computer is restarted.  I was able to connect to the web interface when it...

danjody by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are Canon printers looking so cheap?

I have a PIXMA MX892 and it has been a great printer, but because of Windows 11 I had to get another printer. I bought a PIXMA TR8620 and it looks so cheap. My MX892 just looks like a nice high dollar printer with a lot of options like duplex scannin...

Jason016 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MAXIFY GX7021 Paper Recommendations

I just purchased a Canon ink tank printer, the Maxify GX7021.  For years I have been using Epson A4 papers in my printers but the Epson papers keep jamming the GX7021.  Does anyone have any bright A4 paper they recommend for us with this printer that...

emr88 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MP610 Won't Print Text

I've got an older PIXMA MP610. It WILL scan and print a color picture, it will print a Mac color photo, it will print a color image from a random web site. But it WILL NOT PRINT an basic email, a text doc from Mac Pages or a graphic from Mac Numbers ...

jm2am by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8620a on Mac - Envelopes print backward

Mac Monterey, using a new Canon TR8620a inkjet printer.Printer has n icon showing how to insert an envelope in the rear feeder.I'm printing an envelope from the Contacts app.Print dialog shows how the envelope will print.Addresses print upside-down o...

rsworden by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Install MX 922 to Windows 11

Hi, my friend just received a new HP laptop installed with Win11 and we are unable to complete the printer installation...  Just like others who have  experienced this problem after installation of the software the computer cannot find the printer wh...

G4210 Print Skewed On Certain Lines

I have a four year old G4210 that consistently skews print on the same few lines. For example when printing a Windows Printer Test Page the same few lines are skewed every time.  The nozzle check looks fine. I have done cleaning, deep cleaning, the p...

silveraz by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9120 Photos too light

My photos used to print perfectly. I'm using register in and Canon glossy photo paper. The problem that I'm having is that it's not printing dark enough. I've tried adjusting some settings but it won't do blacks or darker colors correctly anymore. My...

ts6120 acts like it's printing, but doesn't

Hello - I have a setting issue with sending jobs to my pixma.  At first I thought it was an ink or print head issue, but I can print from my work laptop fine.  I've deleted the printer, manually downloaded the whole driver package and software, even ...

CindyAB by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TR7022a doesn't show ink levels

With 2 previous PIXMA printers, I'd get an onscreen pop-up showing ink levels on PC monitor when printing.  Seems like it also happened when I first got the current TR7022a.  Now, I have no way of seeing ink levels.  Couldn't find a way to look witho...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements