Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 error code 1300

Hello I got a trouble code 1300 for a jammed paper, no jammed paper was found and I can't clear the code and will not let me reset printer either need help.

EEVEE by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G7020 Scan to PDF

I have a Pixma G7020 printer, I'm trying to scan to pdf document, but it doesn't have the file type listed in the drop down menu when I choose document, how do we add PDF as a profile to scan to??

Pixma G620 - Photo Paper Pro Platinum

I try to print a photo from Lightroom on Mac on Pixma G620 printer on Canon "Photo Paper Pro Platinum" and "Photo Paper Premium Fine Art Smooth", however these types of paper do not appear nor in the list of media type on Mac, nor in the menu on prin...

DiPaUs by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8620a Ink change leaks

I bought the TR8620a a couple of months ago.  EVERY time that I change the ink cartridges, I get ink all over my fingers.  I've never had this happen with other models.  Is anyone else having issues with this?  What am I doing wrong?

MG5420 Just started Printing Blank Pages

I have had my MG5420 and used it without issue until today.  I was printing pages when suddenly, the pages started coming out blank.  I did the cleaning and that didn't help.  I did the deep cleaning and that didn't help.  I can hear the print head m...

PIXMA MG5620 Drivers for Windows 11

Bought a new HP PC because Windows 11 wouldn't install/accept on a perfectly good computer. Canon PIXMA-MG5620 won't/doesn't install on the new PC with Windows 11... I'm seeing that I'm not alone on this boat, does Canon have a fix for this Windows 1...

HectorC by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX340 Driver Availability

They tell me that my printer. MX340. Has retired how can? How can I find a drive to use this computer? It is a great computer? But they are saying that it retired The scanner works good.

suecon by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA G3020 Won't Turn Off

Hello everyone. I just acquired a Canon G3020 printer today and I need some assistance. by the time I've finished a test. Even the buttons can't turn it off and it says "Ending Please wait momentarily".

AnalynI by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX860 won't power up.

My MX860 won't power up. Worked a few days ago.  Replaced for now, but would really like to get fixed.  The printer  cost over $200, so I really would welcome any help on getting it working again.  Thanks...... 

Resolved! PIXMA TR8620 Jam

SO frustrated. For no apparent reason, this guy beeps at me with a paper jam. I open the top, but can see only a sliver  of paper in one corner behind the ink. There is no paper to be seen anywhere, unless you look from the bottom of the printer--the...

skytech by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements