Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS9020 color issue

color printing is not rendering any colors other than reddish hues. Printer used to print full spectrum of colors looking very similar to originals. Anyone know what could be happening? Is there a fix?fyi: ink cartidges are full and I have done all ...

PIXMA MP240 how to reset low ink warning

used refill kit to put ink in 210 cartridge on my pixma MP240 printer, but status window still shows out of ink. I know there's ink cause print with it all the time.  Is there a way to reset the warning?, or get it accurately reflect what's actually ...

pallen38 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! U052 Printhead Problem MX870

Stopped printing while in the middle of a big job with full ink tanks, then when turned back on, gave the dreaded U052 print head error message.  I have tried everything given by Canon to re-start the printer, nothing works. It dawns on me that maybe...

chdevers by Apprentice
  • 63 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA iX6820 orange light steady and no functions

PIXMA iX6820 has the orange light on steady, not flashing. Neither button responds when pressed. Printer was not touched or moved but there was a power failure. I have unplugged both the printer and the USB, let it sit for a while and plugged back in...

SeaWolf by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX922 memory storage

My Canon MX922 coded and I disposed of it.  As an afterthought, did this printer have an internal memory for printing and scanning functions?  I understand that there is a 250 page FAX memory, but it was never used for faxing.  I could not find infor...

Error 5200 on MX492

I keep getting Error 5200 on my Pixma MX492. I have tried all the recommended troubleshooting and still no success. Upon calling Tech Support I was connected with a sketchy company attempting to bully me into a $199 fix that appeared completed unrela...

TS6420a sticker photo paper

Hi, I have the Ts6420a. I want to print small sticker photos but don't know what sticker photo paper is compatible. I want to print small stickers, the same size as from the Ivy Cannon zero-ink mini printers. Preferably in a grid sheet so I can print...

Mini by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 Error Code 1410

I WAS GIFTED A PRINTER AND THE CODE 1410 KEEP SHOWING UP. (sorry for cap) I took the cartridge out and there was ink still in there but it kept saying not recognize the yellow cartridge. Does anyone know what I need to do??  Thank you for any help in...

Vetmarie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Megatank Printers designed to fail???

I've been doing my research on new printers because I want a inkjet printer finally to do some screen printing and the mega tank caught my attention. But during a video that I watched, it was brought to light that The printer is designed to fail. Whe...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements