Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-100 noise

I just bought a Pro-100. It prints fine but constantly sounds like it is cleaning the printheads. Sometimes it will grind on for as much as 30 seconds right after I print. Any comments are appreciated. Thanks

Resolved! Pro-100 Driver/Printer Installation Issue

Hi, I'm having an issue getting the Pro-100 set up on my laptop. I have never used this printer with this particular laptop so I have to install the drivers. I've tried installing the driver from Canon's download support page as well as the disc that...

Pixma-Pro100_error.PNG
echo1125 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Greeting Card Printing - PIXMA Pro 100

In need of some help! I have built a greeting card on photoshop. It's 7x5 so the paper itself is 7x10. The closest I have got is printing through PS (via the Canon Print screens) using a custom paper size but this automatically adds a boarder which i...

Screen color Does not match printer colors

I use a Pixma Pro-100 with Lightroom 6.  When I print the colors do not match what I see on the screen.  For example faces re much redded printed than when I see them on the screen.  Blues are darker. I have calibrated my screen (Apple) using Color M...

color misalignment, Canon IPF8100

My canon IPF 8100 print out is very blurry.  Warm colors like magenta are shifted / misaligned to the right thus give a kind of double images. Initially the color shift was by about 8 pixels, after i cleaned the encoder strip the print result improve...

Install error: Support Code: B200

While attempting to install my new Canon PIXMA Pro-100 photo printer I get the following error."Support Code: B200, An error has occured.  The printer needs repair. Turn the printer off and unplug the power cord of the printer from the power supply. ...

MarkH1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Color Cast Compensation (PRO-100) -- Good News

This post finds me in a better mood than the previous one.  Here is the process that seems to have worked for me. (I will admit that in the quest for a solution to the magenta color cast issue (comparing the print from the PRO-100 to one from my Epso...

ed_vatza by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

used Pro-100 problem

I picked up a used Pro-100 to see if self printing is for me but I have a problem..  5 blinking lights which means an issue with ink or printer head. It came with ink that wasn't used for a year.I cleaned the printer head, put the ink back and still ...

imagePROGRAF iPF8400 lines

I have a customer who is experiencing wavy lines on output that does not have solid color (2 images attached). Both A and B printheads have been switched out. The maintenance kit has been changed. I suggested a new suction fan, which I changed today....

Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 -2.jpg
czubad by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements