cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing multiple up in Print Studio Pro

BoldPrint
Apprentice

Can I print 2 or 4 up in Print Studio Pro on the Canon PRO-4000?  It prints one at a time on a 36" roll, and it's a lot of wasted material.

9 REPLIES 9

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I would think it works the same way as my Pro-100.

1. Control-Click on the images you want to print

2. In PSP go to Layout and select Bordered 4

2018-05-05.png

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

The printer is fitted with an innovative calibration system which makes sure that the platform is leveled correctly every time. There are calibrating points located on the platform itself which calculate its exact position. The system is able to determine on which level the calibrating points should be located. In the case of a slight tilt the extruder is able to adapt to the position of the platform while it’s putting on the first layers of the model. A system of dual X and Y axises is used to lead the extruder with high precision. Stability and quality of printing is greatly improved through the use of 8 smooth rods.

Anycubic Photon DLP

How do I get multiple photos on the screen?  I can only figure out 1 photo at a time.  This particular instance, I need 4 prints of the same image, but I can't get it 4 up.

Its not elegant, but if you save three copies of the orignal you can select the four copies.

2018-05-07 (1).png

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I feel so dumb, but how do you get the multiple pictures into the program?  I can't figure out how to get the thumbnails.  I tried copying, pasting, clicking, dragging....I t doesn't let me save.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
what photo editing software are you using?
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I'm using  Photoshop.  Trying to make canvas prints.

Give me some time. I don't use PS but I will see if I can figure it out.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I don't see away to do it via PS. Maybe a more knowledgable person will see the thread.

Do you have a Canon camera (where you could use Canon DPP)?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements