Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pro9000MarkII driver question

I use Adobe Lightroom to print photos. My photos do not print the size that I choose in the Lightroom print module. They are either a little bigger or a little smaller. I need exact sizes. I am being told by several people on Lightroom forums that th...

Lighten up image before printing with Pro-100

Hello,As of what I read quite a few people prefer and make the photos a bit brighter before printing with Pro-100. Mine too could be a little bit lighter. How do you best do that (exposure up? brightness up / contrast down ?...) Since I cannot always...

Damodix by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How to turn off image preview Pro 100

Use Mac os 10.10 and a Pro 100 printer.  Typically print via Nikon Capture NX2.  How on earth do I turn off impage preiview--I've seen many comments here that says to do so, and Red River mentions that it degrades color mgmt. 

Palouse by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon CarePAK

Hello: I'm considering purchasing the Pixma Pro-100. I usually don't buy extended warranties, but I do have my phone with SquareTrade.  I saw that along with purchasing this printer, I can either get the SquareTrade or also that Cannon offers their 1...

SASB by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma Pro100 - which high GSM paper for borderless

We're finding the official Canon 210gsm matte is not satisfying some customers while the high GSM Rag/Museum types have huge non-printable areas, lest you incur the wrath of the head strikes. What is the highest GSM paper we can get a hold of for thi...

44f by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma Pro 100 Colour Space Questions

Hi       I Have a few questions related to Printing from lightroom I am new to this so bare with me. 1) I have a canon 7D I shoot in Raw 12-14 bit  ? and most of my processing is done within lightroom so no need to export to photoshop however if i wa...

How can Canon be out of stock of its own ink?

My Pro-1 yelled at me to buy more ink this evening. The last ink I bought was at the Canon store, so I went straight there. I needed matte black among a couple of others, but on the page for Pro-1 inks, there was no matte black. Searching the entire ...

Evildad by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reporting a Bug

I'd like to report a bug. I recently upgraded to Yosemite on my Apple desktop. I installed the latest drivers for my printer, the Pixma iX6520, from the Canon web site; however, when I go to the "Two-Sided" option, to print double-sided, it's grayed ...

athenaos by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixima Pro 9500 II - Colors Not Vivid

Have had this printer for about 6 years. Always worked fine until now.Colors are not vivid at all..dull..All settings the same prior to problem. Maintenance checks AOK, Paper profile same..different image prints same. My 9000 II prints it exactly as ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements