Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Photo Pro-100

I have just set up my new Pixma Photo Pro-100 printer.  I printed several photos (6x10 format, using Canon pro paper luster), and  My Picture Garden software; the photos have come out blurred and splotchy.  I would any advice to remedy this problem. ...

seryn by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

G&G ink for Pro-10

Has anyone here used G&G ink cartridges in their Pro-10? About 1/3 the price of Canon ink for a full 10-cartridge set.  Only obvious difference is they are 13ml vs 14ml for Canon.  

Canon Pro-100 wireless function quit working

my canon pro-100 just stopped working wirelessly, from my desk top, and lap top.I did the reinstall, and reinstalled the latest driver from canon, still not working.there have been no changes in either systems that would cause this.I had no problems ...

Runner67 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro 100 setup

Anyone, Sorry for the dumb question but I couldn't find the location for getting setup download for the Pixma Pro 100. I don't have a CD player, so can't use the supplied CD. I've setup another 100 but can't remember where the download location is......

mawyatt by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma Pro 9500 Mark II

I tried printing at the 13x19 format for the first time and doing everything im supposed to do..  Lift the front tray, hit the blue button so I can insert the paper, align the paper to the white line, hit the button again, it slides the paper to the ...

lihp001 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing on CDs with Pro-10 using Photoshop.

I am able to print on CDs via My Image Garden but the tools seem more aimed at the consumer level user and I would prefer to print out of Photoshop.  Seems odd there is the option in the printer driver to select "Tray K" for source/size and "printabl...

Pixma Pro-100 Print Head Shortage?

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get a brand new sealed print head for this model on the cheap? They used to be fairly prevalent on ebay, usually between $35-60, but now they rarely pop up and when they do it's for over $100 without even a ...

ipf6400 cleaning itself after every print

I have a Canon ipf6400 that keeps cleaning and checking nozzle after every single print. Anyone know if there is some setting that needs adjusting?My problem started with an error code 03130031-2618, so I changed the print head. Before changing the p...

canon pixma pro 9000

I am glad to be new member to Canon community.I have this problem:Suddently my pixma pro 9000 stopped printing black. The printhead is not clogged, I tried several deep cleannings, so when I print colored rectangles, the black one does not print, whi...

sarantou by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pro9500 MkII Owner Please Help

I own Pro9500 MkII for a few years but unfortunately the front tray is broken and being removed. It has no harm for normal printing but it would make the printer unable to do with fine art papers since these papers requires to load from front tray. I...

canon_pro9500mkii.png

pro9000MarkII driver question

I use Adobe Lightroom to print photos. My photos do not print the size that I choose in the Lightroom print module. They are either a little bigger or a little smaller. I need exact sizes. I am being told by several people on Lightroom forums that th...

Lighten up image before printing with Pro-100

Hello,As of what I read quite a few people prefer and make the photos a bit brighter before printing with Pro-100. Mine too could be a little bit lighter. How do you best do that (exposure up? brightness up / contrast down ?...) Since I cannot always...

Damodix by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements