Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixima Pro 9500 II - Colors Not Vivid

Have had this printer for about 6 years. Always worked fine until now.Colors are not vivid at all..dull..All settings the same prior to problem. Maintenance checks AOK, Paper profile same..different image prints same. My 9000 II prints it exactly as ...

How Get Pro-1 Uniform Border 8x10 print?

Received my "Try My Photo" Pro-1 Print and immediately noticed the border was not uniform. The top was 23mm, bottom 22.5mm, left side 29mm, and right side 30mm. A difference of 1mm is not a problem, it is the ~ 8mm difference between the top & bottom...

KenO by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

error 1062 - Pro9000II series - cannot reset

I have a Mac OS X version 10.9.5, and I am receiving error 1062 on my Pro9000II printer.  I have the correct paper size, have reset the error, deleted the printer driver and added it again, but I cannot get the printer error to go away.  I have also ...

mkluiber by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro-10 prints first print slow

Hello everyone, I'm looking for some help with my Pixma pro-10 and I'd be eternally grateful if anyone could solve my problem. I've had the printer for just under a year and in the past 3 months the issue has started happening more often. The printer...

New Pixma Pro-10 only makes loud sound

I just received a new Pixma Pro-10 and am trying to set it up for its first use.  Following the Quick Start guide, I've removed all of the orange tape and shipping materials.  Then I plug it in and press the power button.  The printer makes some norm...

Raucko by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

print border cut off

Hello, I just got a Pixma Pro 10 yesterday and after several hours figuring stuff out (downloading the right software, etc) as my cd/dvd drive is not working. I finally was able to print a test print. My issue is that after I made a print, on one sid...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements