cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 100, new install problems

epochtexas
Apprentice

I just bought a Pro 100, everything is new. Trying to intall the print head but it would not "center" when I opened the cover to intall the print head and ink. I pulled it to cented, installed the print head and ink. Getting error light, flashing 3 times. Also, I noticed I didn'r get any lights on the ink cartridges. HELP! Please.

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Try unplugging it. Wait 30 seconds and plug back in. Power on and see if that resets anything. (Just throwing out an idea; don't know for sure if this will work).

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

First never pull or push the print head mechanism.  But at any rate did you make sure you removed all the packing material, some is pretty small?

Load some A4 paper.

Hold down the RESUME/CANCEL button until the Power lamp flashes four times, then release it immediately. The print head alignment pattern will be printed and the printer will adjust the print head position automatically. Do not perform any other operations until the printer completes the printing of the print head alignment pattern.

You cannot feed paper from the Front Tray for aligning the Print Head. Load paper in the Rear Tray

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

hapaphoto
Apprentice

Did you ever fix the problem?  I am having the same issue.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Meaning of flashes.

http://www.redrivercatalog.com/infocenter/tips/the-meaning-of-canon-printer-warning-light-flashes.ht...
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements