Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Ink On Rollers

I searched the forum but didn't see this issue discussed.  I accidentally put an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper in backwards and printed.  It's bad enough I wasted all that ink but the next couple of prints have what appear to be roller marks on the back si...

Ken_k by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 1000 Driver Mysteries

Well, I just got off the phone with support.  The response to all my questions was, "We'll have to ask engineering".  So, maybe some one in the community can answer these questions or has experience with past Canon printers (the driver looks the same...

irkedpro by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaks on overspray sponge on new printer

Hi. Just had a new Pixma Pro 100s and done several prints on it (all with a border). I've done about 8 prints so far. Output is great. I noticed today there are ink stripes on the overspray sponge on the bottom of the printer (8 black stripes altoget...

Rix by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pro9000 Mark ii printhead clogged

hi  does anyone have a problem were the you get the entire BK, R, G, PC and PM clogged at the same time? I tried the deep cleaning at least 10 times over the interval of 8 hrs but its still not printing anything on the test print sheet, C, M, Y is pr...

SC1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma Pro 1 capabilities

I am interested in purchasing a Pixma Pro 1. My goal is to achieve photo quality prints on wood veneer. The veneer has paper backing and is a thicker material...my guess is similiar to cardstock. Is there anyway i can send a sample of this veneer to ...

Resolved! Nor printing from Group 2 catridges

Hi folks, Having sorted out my previous problems (of duplicate drivers ) and being able to run a test print , I now find the entire Group 2 cartridges do not print. I have done 2 light cleans and 1 deep clean but no change. Reading on line this seems...

Iguana by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recognizing Pro 100 printer

Hi folks, This is a bit weird. I print from Lightroom and have two printers set up but going to the same Pro 100 printer. They are called : Canon Pro 100 series   and Canon Pro 100 "series 2" I can print fine from the series 2 profile but not from th...

Iguana by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! prints interrupted

Hi, I hope someone can help as I cannot find any mention of this problem elsewhere, My pro 100s stopps printing halfway through about 50% of my pictures, it then ejects the incomplete print. When it does print they are great quality. It did this from...

diana2 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements